Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0

thanks for the replies..actaully, a dletion of the game and fresh install cured the prob as suggested..thx..... now, all i have to do now is figure out how to do anything BUT donuts in an F1 :)

I have a question.

This is a great mod, but there is a small problem. Most custom skins are too shiny, so are there any suggestions for this? Some people have made skins (such as the DHR SimCraft) that look normal. Maybe they have the solution?

Skin problems

Possibly. I have no real idea why this problem is coming up. Any chance of an explanation?

BTW, here is what I mean:
example.jpg
You can see that the car is too shiny and can even spot some details of the original skin (in this case, the Red Bull livery).
Is this something to do with an alpha channel?:confused:

EDIT: Sorry about the image quality. If you can't see it properly, just let me know. It's getting late so I'll be seeing this thread again tomorrow if any solution has popped up. Off to bed for me!:wink:

Realistic aids in Mak-Corp F1 2007 mod

I'm sorry if this has been answered here already.What driving aids would be realistic in this fine mod?I don't follow the sport enough to know if traction or braking help was allowed in 2007.

Johnny

t/c was allowed but no abs but the best way to play it m8 is nuffing on at all its a pit twichy at 1st but after 5 or 6 laps you get the hang of them and the laptimes are so much faster the with the adds :)

• Scuderia Scott

Help with Mak-Corp 2007 f1 mod

Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate some help with how to install mods particularly the mak corp 2007 F1 mod. I have been trying for many hours to install it following all the advice I can find with no luck. The cars won't appear in the game no matter where I put them. I have extracted the whole download into the steamapps/race07 folder but can't find the cars anywhere in the game. Any help greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

• Scuderia Scott

Can anyone help me in installing this mod please? Ive extracted it to the steamapps/race07 folder but the cars won't apppear in the game. How do i install it correctly and find the cars afterwards? Thankyou for any help.

Hi Scuderia,

I have it installed in Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\race07. Just wanted to check that its the same folder that you have (I'm assuming and it sounds like it is :) ). If it was installed correctly you would see after selecting the track two MMG F1 2007 boxes, the League Edition and the Real Life one probably at the bottom of your screen. You might wanna try uninstalling the mod then reinstalling it and see if that does the trick for you.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%