Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0

The F1 2007 mod doesn't drive correctly in Time Attack mod, this is due to some settings getting disabled in that Game Mode. Otherwise they drive fine in Practice, Race and Online

f1 mods

I AM HAVING CONTROL PROBLEMS WHEN DRIVING THE MAK CORP F1 IN TIME ATTACK MODE. THE CAR FEELS AS IF ITS ON ICE, IT HAS NO HANDLING WHAT SO EVER. IS THERE A PATCH FOR THIS PROBLEM? OTHER THAN THAT ITS THE NUTS INSIDE SERVERS OR RACE, SEEMS TO BE JUST IN TIME ATTACK.

In time attack the game uses default optimum Tyre temps and other default things. That is fine for the standard RACE cars.
But far away from the optimal settings for the F1 car. Thats why it feels terrible. Its a known issue and i believe there is no patch for it. :)

I am another ignorant one who can't get F1 2007 to load in Race 07. It looks like everything installed correctly but nothing shows up in the game. Help. And where is the F1 2007 thread?

MAK Corp F1 Mod crashes the game

I have had the MAK Corp F1 mod for awhile and ever since day one it has been crashing my RACE installation unless I load it by itself. That tells me that there is a conflict with another mod, but after trying to deactivate a few random mods I wasn't able to find the culprit.

Does anyone know what the mod that conflicts with it may be? It would save me some time and allow me to race this great mod. Now if I want to race it I basically had to create a stand alone version of RACE which I rename as needed. I may try the simracing manager, but still, if there is a conflict, my guess is that I would rather get rid of the other mod and keep this one :)

Thanks

I have had the MAK Corp F1 mod for awhile and ever since day one it has been crashing my RACE installation unless I load it by itself. That tells me that there is a conflict with another mod, but after trying to deactivate a few random mods I wasn't able to find the culprit.

Does anyone know what the mod that conflicts with it may be? It would save me some time and allow me to race this great mod. Now if I want to race it I basically had to create a stand alone version of RACE which I rename as needed. I may try the simracing manager, but still, if there is a conflict, my guess is that I would rather get rid of the other mod and keep this one :)

Thanks
You need to run the F1 mod on it's own.

Race series is not mod friendly and most of the times you will be forced to basacly take out one mod to install an other.

I have the MAK Corp F1 and a few others and I have no issues. If you have the F1 mod working, add 1 mod and see if you have issues. Keep doing this till your game no longer works properly and you will know what mod is not getting along with Mak Corp's F1 mod.

Same here. No issues running them. I have installed at this moment:

ALBTCC98
GT_Sport_addon
T2L DTM
T2L Leon Supercup
MAK Corp F1

No issues encoutered yet.

Thanks for the replays. Actually I have been playing with it and what I decided to do was to load only one F1/open wheel third party mod at the time. It turned out to be another F1 mod that when present made the MAK Corp[ crash. However, once I removed it everything works. Mods, F1 mods, etc. All but that one. Unfortunately, I could not find its provenance as the name in Gamedata was simply "F1".

it could well be that other F1 mods might make it crash due to using the same car id's for their cars. Sorry you can't have them all running at the same time, but at least you can still race.

Wow, that's a lot of responses to a piddly little problem I had.

Race 07 does have an arcade mode. I loaded it only once when I had a 10 yo kid staying at the house so he could play on my rig. I tried for a couple of laps and it was pretty funky.

For the record, I have been racing the Formula RaceRoom for a whole, both here and at R2P and while I like the mod a lot, I find it had ha problem that most GTR evo/Race 07 mods have, even the ones that came with the game which is that the front wheels when new tend to bounce a lot in turns. It's like they are too light and too grippy and until some wear is introduced they grip too much.

The Mak corp mod also has this problem, but to a lesser degree.

Anyway, it works now and the one I got rid of wasn't that good anyway.

Glad that you have it sorted and that you enjoy my F1 2007 mod. The bouncy wheels seems to be simply visual to the most part...

On a side note, SimRacingManager is the key to managing you mods!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back