Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0

I have a problem at Spa, every time I come at Campus and Stavelot ( turn 14, 15) corners I bounce of the track. I dont'n have any problems with other corners and I drive throu Eau Rouge in the 7 gear with 300 km/h, so I never can do a good lap at spa. I don't have this problem with F12009 or any f1 mod on GTR2.
So what can I do about that.
Spa circuit..jpg

I don't lock the Wheels, I just try to let it roll in the 3 gear ( so no break or throttle)

But the AI don't have problems there and in Monza they always crash in the second chicane ( Variante della Roggia ). What setups do the AI use or is it a stupid question?

Mak F1 2007 League Edition probrems

Downloaded the mod to my race 07 directory, and when I go into multiplayer, two of the required cars are listed as "unknown" in the server list. The unknowns are the ferrari and another car i forget which one(which I do have in my car list). This is the same for any of the F1 mak servers I try to get on. Any ideas?

how do you put 7th gear in game for f1

I just started to shift and i realized that i don't have a seventh gear for f1. Does anyone know how i can put a seventh gear on the controls so i can shift to 7th and not stay on the 6th gear?

It is all explained in the readme file with the download.

Adjusting the 7th Gear
7th gear cannot be changed in the garage using the default Simbin interface. There are 2 options around this issue:
Manual adjustment
1. Save your setup
2. Open your setup .svm file in notepad (setup files are saved in ...Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\CarSetups\**Track name**)
3. Scroll down to this entry:
[DRIVELINE]
FinalDriveSetting=1
ReverseSetting=3
Gear1Setting=2
Gear2Setting=17
Gear3Setting=27
Gear4Setting=38
Gear5Setting=47
Gear6Setting=57
Gear7Setting=66
DiffPumpSetting=30
DiffPowerSetting=15
DiffCoastSetting=20
DiffPreloadSetting=5
4. Adjust “Gear7Setting=66” to change the 7th gear up or down. Moving it from 66 to 67 is the same as adding 1 click in the garage.
5. Adjust “FinalDriveSetting=1” up or down to set the final drive ratio. Possible values are: 0, 1, 2 or 3.
6. Save setup. 7. Alt+Tab back into game and reload your setup.

Using MotecDX/MotecAdd
If you are using that realtime telemetry (dual monitors or on-screen) Alekhine implemented the feature to change the 7th gear and the final drive ratio right in the garage. - "CTRL+G" (then +/-) adjusts the 7th gear (all information are displayed on the screen) - "CTRL+F" (then +/-) adjusts the final drive.

I think he may be talking about direct shifting Warren. If thats what your refering to Austin it would probably be in you .plr file in your UserDate folder, or in a ControlSet file in the same folder. I can't find it though. so it may not be an option at all.

I think he may be talking about direct shifting Warren. If thats what your refering to Austin it would probably be in you .plr file in your UserDate folder, or in a ControlSet file in the same folder. I can't find it though. so it may not be an option at all.

Oops!! I think you are right. I can't see anyway to set up a H shifter for 7 gears, mine only has 6 positions available. Maybe you could set gears 1 to 6 in H shifter and then use a separate button for 7 th gear, sort of resembling an overdrive button, maybe.

Actually, since F1 cars are using a paddle shifter, it's more realistic to use the paddle shift option.

well what i'm doing is i found 6 buttons on my steering wheel plus the paddleshift. I use the down paddleshift for reverse and would like to use the 7th gear for up paddleshift. I'll look into the paddleshift option to.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.4%