Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0

hello, ive seem to have a problem with the mod, or maybe im just being thick but the whatever car i choose or whatever track the car seems to be bouncing a lot (especialy while breaking heavy). Dont know if anyone else experianced this or is it just the default setup. cheers for any help in advance.
Are you VERY new to open wheelers or virtual racing? If you are then I understand how why it feels so bouncy. If your not then try to delete over mods that your not using because they might effect the cars phisics. (still I am not good at this but this problem is very wierd)

hello, ive seem to have a problem with the mod, or maybe im just being thick but the whatever car i choose or whatever track the car seems to be bouncing a lot (especialy while breaking heavy). Dont know if anyone else experianced this or is it just the default setup. cheers for any help in advance.

maybe is also the track.........some track are not too much good for this F1!!! ;) btw the default setup it's really good.....so you need only a bit of practice maybe with those cars!! ;)

But it feels like a cheat in a few times because the real drivers dont have this map. (they have there team to tell them but still they dont know exacly the details)

........also pilots usually don't drive from T-cam, but this is another story!!! :p

I experienced the same on some tracks.

But now im playing without Forcefeedback (g25) and adjusted this that the game may not overrule forcefeedback.

yesterday on Barcelona i had no problems. (also i did not play in cockpit mode anymore, when playing cockpit mode you have more movements)

• Stoatsta

MMG F1 2007

Hello, i have a problem with the MMG 2007 mod. it crashes with the ruddy mindump files when i tried to load a simple race. i have no idea what 2 do. I have installed the way i have always done, but no cookie.

Need help, i would really like this mod!
Cheers in advance.

• Lars Eklund

Thanks!!

Awesome mod, the best ever seen so far!!:redface:

Just wanna ask if every car has same physics and then same setups? Seems like that to me.

//Lasse

Can i get MMG F1 2007 's Carsetups ?

Hi~
First of all, My club members are very happy with MMG F1 2007 mod for GTR-EVO.
and Thank you guys~

We will do next league with this F1 mod but setting for every F1 track is not so simple.
Please show me how to get the Setups for this Mod.

Thank you guys for this great Mod ever.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back