Longford 1967

Tracks Longford 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I I saw someone posting an AI line for Longford a few days ago.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/longford-67-new-ai-fastlane.126721/

I am not sure how much it improves, but you may give it a go.

Thanks, it actually works much better, with any kind of car (http://imgur.com/a/uBg7Z), even GT3s and URD PX2.

The other problem is the pits, If a car retires and spawns at the pits, when the other cars go by they slow down as if the car on the pits crashed and is still on the track. I wonder if the pits can be moved a little bit further from the track.

Nice, I'll give it a try this weekend. I usually run the Cobra there and I see spectacular crashes on the bridge with AI cars flying all over the place. Still, super fun.

Beautiful rendition of rural Australia. Thanks Champ. Begging you to do a 70's version of Bathurst. Complete with sketchy roads, bends and of course the original Conrod Straight.

This mod is definitely one of my favorites, Having this mod on both RF2 and Assetto is brilliant, I'm actually from Launceston Tasmania roughly 15-20 minute drive from Longford where this track is based, unfortunately some of the road down there is no longer used (the underpass really) but the flying mile is still a road we all love to drive in real life and in-game! Very accurate considering the age of the circuit, I hope to see someone carry on from the original creator and create a modern 2019 version in it spirit using currently useable road ect, maybe even a Launceston track using the "Blocky Route" around town would be absolutely amazing!

Hey this is one of my favourite tracks so thank you very much. However recently I came back to use the track again and there are issues with the background mountain textures. At various points all the way around the track there a large differences in shading and seams that can be seen from the track while driving around where I have been advised on another forum that this due to the shader settings of the textures and that by adjusting these to better match the other surrounding mountain textures should make them seamless like before?

20211009220635_1.jpg
20211009220651_1.jpg

Great track, thanks. But I'm having troubles running races here. Trying to run a weekend race with the TCL Historic Touring Car track pack. Practise and Qualifying sessions cars have trouble exiting the pits. Some cars collide together. Some leave the pits and slowly stutter over the start/finish line. Qualifying cars don't want to complete a flying lap, but stutter into their pit bays. Similarly when racing cars don't want to complete a lap buy slow and stutter over the start/finish line before accelerating off on their next lap.
A truly excellent track, but would like to race on it.

Great track only in VR its very difficult to so how this track is bending, so I usually see the sharp bends to late and drive straight ahead.
Another point the cars are always crashing after the passing the brick bridge. :(

Last edited:
Thank you for the track. We will test it with our community race in two weeks.
When I tried to setup our server I found an issue: The game crashes on client side at joining. This is absolute reproducible (tested with two different car sets). But offline driving on the track does work.

With a good nose and some tests I could figure out that this is related to the amount of cars on the track. Theoretically there are 30 pit boxes (according to ui json). But the crashing issue remains until I reduce the entry list down to 25.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back