Logitech G27 | Official Support Thread

Quote ' Released in 2006, Logitech’s G25 racing wheel has quickly earned a reputation for being the benchmark in terms of semi-professional steering wheels. Two and a half years after it’s introducion, hints on its successor are coming up.

Even though Logitech has yet to confirm to be working on the G27, the web is full of rumors and fake pictures, depicting what the new Logitech wheel will look like. Among all the guessing, there are some interesting facts on the G27 though:

1) Logitech has already assigned a parts number to the new wheel - 941-000045 A quick Google search returns plenty of hits on various online shops who already list the new item, including the name G27. Of course, none of these “dummy entries” have further information yet, they´re all listed for prices between 270 and 350 US dollars.

2) The G25 is currently available for very low prices. At its release in 2006, the wheel sold for $299, today it can be found as cheap as $139. That may just be due to the wheel’s age, it may be a sign of selling out the last stocked examples though.

3) Logitech is forced to react, the steering wheel market isn’t the same as it was in 2006. Fanatec is on a quick way to becoming a major competitor, offering a line of high quality steering wheels which are partly superior to the G25. Feature-rich products like the Clubsport Pedals will surely worry Logitech enough to work on a new flagship product.

There’s still zero information avaialble on the features of this new wheel, below is the newest picture that is supposed to show the G27. It includes new buttons and a LED rev-meter, chances are pretty high that it is another fake though. While nobody knows when the G27 is due, it is pretty much confirmed that it is indeed coming our way.'
http://www.virtualr.net/logitech-g27-around-the-corner/

Well, i give you a review of the porche 911 wheel, the dame thing broke in 2 piece's
The steeringwheel broke off, got the wheel in my hands with Iracing, broke te shaft + de 4 screw. that only after 4 weeks
So disapointed i wil not even return it , its in the container with the garbage.
Got myself a new G27 and very happy, after a few years with the G25.

Upvote 0
Well, i give you a review of the porche 911 wheel, the dame thing broke in 2 piece's
The steeringwheel broke off, got the wheel in my hands with Iracing, broke te shaft + de 4 screw. that only after 4 weeks
So disapointed i wil not even return it , its in the container with the garbage.
Got myself a new G27 and very happy, after a few years with the G25.

Well, I will coment on your review.
It's not a damn thing just because you can't sit on the wheel.

Upvote 0
"That's a shame that you can't get it replaced Rudra.I emailed Logitech ...." Well it's a shame all right that I've got my options cut out but the wheel still functions & that is what matters for me atm.. Anyway, what I can try is getting a Fanatec wheel only when they start shipping their products to India (donno when)

Upvote 0
hi guys, new to pc gaming and got myself a G27. love it, but have 1 small problem. im playing rfactor and the center point of the wheel keeps slipping to the left, by the end of a test session it sitting at 90 deg out to the left. your thoughts would be great.

Upvote 0
Thanks Rudra, i know its not problem with the wheel and i dont think i will find much info at GTplanet as i have used the g27 on gt5p and everything worked perfectly. i think it is just a problem with rfactor?

Upvote 0
If it's a game problem then there should be some logic behind it, I mean some crashes that disturb wheel alignment etc.. from the little I've played of Rfactor I couldn't make out much. But I faintly remember someone else having problems with Rfactor, maybe reinstallation might help. You can ask Dazor, a member here as he's an rfactor modder.

Upvote 0
Exactly Rudra, ive been busting my brain, haha. ive removed the logitech gaming software(i think it is called wingman?) and played with the axis's and stuff though DXTweak. i have also taken some ffb strength out and lowered ffb effects, both of which i am happy to do as the reason i have rfactor is for the kdsr midget mod and they are light in the steering(ish)(from racing a smaller lower hp dirt speedway car in nz,as per pic)
thanks for your help Rudra. cant wait to some simbin titles!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea