License Discussion/Issues

Does anyone know how I can get BTB to work? I've purchased the license and had the program running for a few months, the BTB website says my current license expires 24th November, I've made no changes to my PC and the clock has not been changed yet apparently my license has expired!
I've re-downloaded the current license to no avail. No emails have been answered regarding this hence posting the question here.

How about a regular licence that doesn't expire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A RIP OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am pissed I have a program I cant use just because I changed the bloody CPU.
Ill be trying a new motherboard from Asus next month so I guess I would be screwed again
I bet you don't have to do this every time you change your computer. Why do you do this to us.

It does say on the website that the license is based on hardware, so if you know in advance that you will be changing your hardware on a regular basis, you can't be surprised that your license expires prematurely.

with the beta licence does it get auto renewed? as the link to re upload the licence is not there and i downloaded the licence listed on the beta page but btb tells me it cant run with out a valid licence. and i have deleted the licence that was in the folder

Thank you Brendon for coming back, and for members here keeping a light on the situation.

I got 2 questions:
1) Is it safe now to purchase a licence for the Pro version now the website is up?
2) How long are the licence's valid for, will i get the change of hardware problem you guys are mentioning?

@ R Soul .. That Might be. If I had understood that we do not own the program and only paying for its use , and not allowed to make changes to our computers I would not have gave the money. I guess I assumed I was buying the program.
I have no problems with any other program working on my system.
I dont think I have ever seen a program that you have to constantly re_licence. unless it is something you are only renting.

I need my licence to be reset for the Beta version. The page says my licence is ready to be downloaded, but when I do it is expired. The link should be removed replaced with the upload hardware id 5 days before it expires, but for me it does not.

Oh well, this is becoming quite usual...
Patience is a virtue :D. In the meanwhile i learned how to make the skydome image from google earth :D. Using only the Sky01.dds :D

fondopi.png

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 22.7%