Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota

Cars Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The SE30/Jota was a RWD car, though - the #awd UI tag was incorrect, and I fixed it once I understood what you meant, but the drivetrain is all set up as it should be. :)

The VT model is the AWD version of the Diablo. We're doing that one too and ours indeed has a rear-biased AWD2 setup. It's finished and will be out as soon as its companion, the 512TR, is done. (Although I guess I need to revisit the brakes now in light of the corrections we've made to this one.)
10-4

A peak under the hood lead me to believe it was intended as an AWD, guess it's just artifacts of testing.

In that case, great job. Deleted and reposted my review.

The vestigial AWD code (and stray #awd tag, indicentally) is there because I did the VT first and then built this one on top. It was originally a step upgrade but we decided to release it standalone instead. ;)

• Deleted member 130869

Sorry to be grumpy about it... it's not like any of it makes any difference. I was just irritated at having to go play detective for people who would rather complain than help. :p

I've come across two non 5-star reviews, and they were always wrong too (fortunately two corrected, one I just deleted the content). It's frustrating when people making a mistake when using it in their system or make a wrong assumption try to impose that onto others' works, or downgrade the whole thing for a quick fix... If they'd care to point it out before rating. I seldom give any reviews because I'd rather only give 5 stars, and only a couple of times have I actually given the rating instead of trying to offer as much feedback as possible in the support area of each content. The worst part is the lack of standards to then give something carelessly made a 100% rating. Especially when it's exactly as you said, not a v1.0.

I'll be waiting for this and the other beauties to be finalized and when I play AC again, I'll drive it a bit and come back to share my feelings of joy. Some material made by certain people is always 5 stars. :thumbsup:

I've had a lot of fun with this Diablo Jota! :D Performance wise, it seems really spot on to me...and that's the most important thing for me. The beautiful models & gorgeous textures are just a bonus. Really, what a great job. I can't wait to see how the VT turns out.

I was really surprised how easy it was to drive this car. After 7-10 minutes I realized I was on Semislicks instead of the Street Tires I wanted to be on. :laugh: Once I made the switch, I really felt like I was in a RWD Diablo! It's funny how automobiles can be. You've got that razor thin line that you can push the car to, but go just a hair over that line and the car will bite you hard! :confused: I spun quite a few times on Bilster Berg, but it wasn't the car...it was me, of course. She's just so fast that you can be in 3rd gear and not making much noise at all, but a glance at the speedometer lets you know you'd be in jail for driving the way you are.

I'm sure I've just scratched the surface on learning the intricacies of this Lamborghini. For instance, she can be a bit finicky on the brakes, but the more I was paying attention to my brake meter, the more I realized I was probably asking for too much out of a non-ABS braking system.

I'm already in love. :D :cool:

Well, the brakes are a bit off, no argument from the team on that complaint. It's been fixed for the next update. In the meantime you can more or less sort the problem by lowering brake power in the setup by ~15%.

As for the overall physics, there's a ton of research in this thing. I can't imagine there's much data out there in the public domain that I didn't run across. As with any car there are holes in that data, but I'm pretty confident this thing is very close to the real deal. The suspension geometry especially - there was an excellent drawing in the service manual that let me measure all 3 axes and which seems to be very accurate. I'm usually not so lucky...

If you want the full, authentic, period Jota experience you need to be on the Street90s. Ideal pressures are 38/40 vs 33/35, so add ~5psi when you switch from the semis. :)

Well, I won't complain about the ratings because it's the usual BS, besides, this is the car we got the most feedback / criticism out of so far, and it's great, not only on this thread, but also through PM.
That's rewarding enough for me to know that someone else is actually taking it's time to look closely and tell us it's own experience and what can be improved. I guess the "0.95" release was a good idea after all.

0.95 seems to have been a better idea than 0.96 and 0.97. :D

I don't usually sweat the ratings either, not everything needs to be 5 stars if the complaints are legitimate. I just got annoyed at being docked for things that weren't real or were irrelevant nitpicks. I'm over it. :cool:

0.95 seems to have been a better idea than 0.96 and 0.97. :D

I don't usually sweat the ratings either, not everything needs to be 5 stars if the complaints are legitimate. I just got annoyed at being docked for things that weren't real or were irrelevant nitpicks. I'm over it. :cool:

Its the "this car is perfect" review, but still give 4 stars that get me :roflmao:

That's rewarding enough for me to know that someone else is actually taking it's time to look closely and tell us it's own experience and what can be improved.

I'm still fighting the car while braking, the rear sometimes wants to overtake me on ST tyres.
But I need more time with it and therefore need to figure out if it's my driving, the brake temps (fading and BB shift to the rear?) or something else (setup?) before I would start asking about it.
(Edit: and after figuring this one out I will give my rating)

Sadly some ppl. are complaining too fast.

Last edited:
I'm still fighting the car while braking, the rear sometimes wants to overtake me on ST tyres.
But I need more time with it and therefore need to figure out if it's my driving, the brake temps (fading and BB shift to the rear?) or something else (setup?) before I would start asking about it.
(Edit: and after figuring this one out I will give my rating)

Sadly some ppl. are complaining too fast.

Might as well follow your own advice and wait for today's update, brakes are hugely improved now.

Sounds good. :)

I was already curious about the hints about updating the brakes, but you never know what this means. (BB, brake pressure, temps, fading)

I love to slide this thing :)

1.jpg
Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_ks_nordschleife_7-6-117-13-7-45.jpg

As long as the review makes sense.. ratings like "the polygons are bad" or "bruh yu should ha done Kuki S13 Silva" can be ignored. I'm just happy you actually need to write a short text for the rating, else it all would be totally irrelevant :D

" Three stars: Mod is good, but I hate the car"

Is there a way to make matte skins for the car?

So far I've done those with creating new skins in Content Manager, but it doesn't work.

Also changing the Alpha channel to doesn't really make a huge difference.

Did some more laps, it seemed it was my driving that caused me to spin several times in the car.

But I think it's a bit odd to have a V10 engine sound in a V12 car.
As it was already mentioned in some reviews.

Anyway, looking forward to the brake update but this is without a doubt a 5-star mod.
The model is amazing and the physics after the brake tweaks will probably match it.

A3DR updated Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota with a new update entry:

Fixed AI, brakes, and more

Fixes on 0.98:

Physics:
  • Adjusted brakes, engine coast, aero tweaks, AI.
  • Fixed TC control for setup tab, now it's on "1" by AC default.

Recommended TC off and Street90s tires (38f/40r psi) for the full experience.

Model:
  • Added rear view mirror (still, not fair to have a full rear view, will have to figure something out for 1.0)
  • Animated rear wing
  • Added flames (open exhausts)
View attachment 195482

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to make matte skins for the car?

So far I've done those with creating new skins in Content Manager, but it doesn't work.

Also changing the Alpha channel to doesn't really make a huge difference.

You'll have to mess with the Skin00_map.dds to get the matte effect, remove the reflection intensity from the blue channel.

Did some more laps, it seemed it was my driving that caused me to spin several times in the car.

But I think it's a bit odd to have a V10 engine sound in a V12 car.
As it was already mentioned in some reviews.

Anyway, looking forward to the brake update but this is without a doubt a 5-star mod.
The model is amazing and the physics after the brake tweaks will probably match it.

Thanks for your review!, custom sounds might get done by @Modek for 1.0.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back