Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota

Cars Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there, aaaha it's released! I'll get around it tonight :)
As for the gauge, the same way using a mask for the tail/head lights, could you maybe put an alpha in front of the gauge, to let shine below only the areas you want, this way adding gradients etc. the alternative of the missing émissive map! Just my few cents of something i'd like to try myself as well
So annoying this bug ,
This is a box , 30mx30mx30m ,
With basic shader , all sealed and UV mapped ,
983d0493287c3cc0c20499b04c2c1011.png

But if I was to create a box slightly larger than this box ,
Say 31x31x31 ,
Using same settings , but invert the normals ,

This does not happen and everything looks really nice and clean :)
With no bleeding .

I bonered one of the ini files for 0.96, so if you notice the AI not shifting properly, that's my bad. We've already fixed it but for now stick to 0.95 if you use the autoshifter or race the AI.

:unsure:

Thanks to everybody involved in this project.
The recent update also fixed one minor thing I noticed, with lights on the yellow and red rev. ranges weren't very distinctive, but now it's better.

I like the handling of the car as well, but only tested the ST tyres yet, because those IMO show a bit better the character of the car.

But on thing I've noticed, even on ST tyres the car seems to have a lot of traction.
A few days ago I raced a few cars on RBR, i.e. with the 911R and 458 Italia on SM/HR I had to be quite a bit careful to not just spin the wheel on the exit of T2.
In the Diablo I can floor the car in 1st gear with ST tyres and the car has stable traction which seems a bit surprising to me.

Hi there, aaaha it's released! I'll get around it tonight :)
As for the gauge, the same way using a mask for the tail/head lights, could you maybe put an alpha in front of the gauge, to let shine below only the areas you want, this way adding gradients etc. the alternative of the missing émissive map! Just my few cents of something i'd like to try myself as well

Fixed it, did that trick before with the glowing gradients:
Screenshot_a3dr_boss302_laguna_seca_skidpad05_30-3-117-8-29-24.jpg

For now on the Diablo went with the traditional alpha glow. Might add more detail to it for the final version.

Somehow in between whipping up a dozen or so skins I have already managed to drive a little over a hundred miles in it. Love it love it love it. Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback! download it again, the gauges should be good now.

At this rate i better wait more or less one hour the car to be released at version 1.0 XD
Hahaha
I just noticed I have 6 of your mods A3dr, you never stop mate XD
Can't wait for the rest of the cars you plan to realease, once the pack will be done it will be so amazing !

At this rate i better wait more or less one hour the car to be released at version 1.0 XD
Hahaha
I just noticed I have 6 of your mods A3dr, you never stop mate XD
Can't wait for the rest of the cars you plan to realease, once the pack will be done it will be so amazing !

Yeah sorry for the screw-ups (fingers pointing @aphidgod ), had to rush this one a little bit since I won't be able to work on it this week, and I wanted to get it out.

Latest update fixed the flickering gauge lights at Nords for me.

Good to know! then at least I'm sure the 0.97 is the right file :)

Ok, tried setting up an unsupervised Track Day via CM on the Nordschleife, just to see how the car fares against the other supercars - well, it doesn't, because it blows its engine before it even reaches the end of Hatzenbach. So AI isn't working yet.

Ok, tried setting up an unsupervised Track Day via CM on the Nordschleife, just to see how the car fares against the other supercars - well, it doesn't, because it blows its engine before it even reaches the end of Hatzenbach. So AI isn't working yet.

AI works just fine, we ran some races with no problem at all. It's probably our fault because we don't care about the damage, it's always off in our games.

Turn damage off and enjoy the race :D

Edit: there seems to be another problem anyway, AI is freakin slow, @aphidgod take a look at it whenever you can. It was running fine before the last update.

Last edited:
@AccAkut try this data.acd: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5f5ZhOWxHVBN1NfdWxjSXBTWkE

Changed the AI.ini file to a previous version and now it's competitive like it should be, here's a test I did against the F40:
View attachment 195336

@aphidgod not sure what the problem might be but it's on the ai.ini file.
tested on VIR South Course with your new file, seems to do fine now (the fwd Audi overtook it no problem ;))
1.jpg

I'll load Nords next
edit:
2.jpg

Nords works fine too. Diablo and F40 are very balanced here, F40 was kept in check for a full lap, but now on the second the F40 got past and is ever so slowly driving away. Or rather, the F40 drives off on the straight parts, but the Lambo comes closer on the twisties.

This is a fitting soundtrack:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%