• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota 0.99

Most sexy and powerful Diablo

1. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,142
    • Love Love x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,437
    The model is beautiful, the alcantara dash looks amazing, but the instrument gauges are extremely blurry and 'low res' looking for me.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,142
    That's how AC handles lighting it sucks, besides I've decided to experiment with this one to make textures as optimized as official content, so some will suffer from that.

Looks good to me though, it has some compression but not blurry at all.
    Showroom_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_5-5-2017-19-16-5.jpg

Showroom_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_5-5-2017-19-16-15.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mahad

Mahad

Ratings:
    +218
    Finally the beast is here. Great :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,437
    It probably just looks blurry to me because I use a huge tv right in front of my face, but the Kunos RX7 dash seems much clearer to me.
    [​IMG]

Anyways, enough nitpicking from me, time to go drive! Thank you!!!

6. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,142
    I see the small numbers suffer the same effect, try the original texture (1024px vs the actual 512px): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5f5ZhOWxHVBLTlCRU9Sd2RENXc

Extract it into each of the skin folders and see if it looks better.

• Like Like x 4
  7. schnipp

schnipp

Ratings:
    +152
    dat ass

[​IMG]

Thanks a lot for this, been waiting for a Diablo in AC for ages.
    Sadly it's too late to take it for a spin, will be a hard night for me. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +377
    Thank you, that texture looks better with lights off I think. Sadly with the lights on it becomes unreadable with either texture and the odometer for example is very light grey on white.
    https://i.imgur.com/u2Sxz4r.png

There's also this small issue with the instruments when the sun shines on the car from behind (light shines on the instruments around the upper parts):
    https://i.imgur.com/kZchM0l.png

And lastly, I think the brake lights might be a bit too bright.
    With lights on it looks good: https://i.imgur.com/Q7op4D3.png
    When braking it turns basically into white blobs: https://i.imgur.com/54d2655.png

Thank you for bringing this car into AC, the model looks great. ^^

9. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,437
    Now it is time to drive. :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel

Ratings:
    +247
    I agree about the brake lights, they aren´t as strong as in that picture to me (Most likely due to PP set) but still a lot stronger than with other cars.

Top notch detail otherwise, I like the driving, too, even though I have no clue about the real cars behaviour. Feels a bit floaty to me, on semis, which might be quite accurate. Fronts lock easily, but I haven´t checked the setup yet, might be easily cured for my driving style. The rear grip when pushing the pedal feels awesome, those wide rubbers are really grabbing the asphalt.

A huge thank you to the team!

• Like Like x 1
  11. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,278
    I'm going to keep tinkering with the dampers between now and 1.0, I think. And I can have another a look at the brakes. Those are two areas where I don't have much hard data, so they're always open for debate. (Two of the few, I have to say. Had a lot of luck finding stuff on the Diablos.)

• Like Like x 4
  12. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,437
    There are a couple issues with the skin.ini (located in each skin folder) that prevents the correct driver suit to load.
    This is from the light blue skin:
    [driver_no_HANS]
    SUIT=\sparco\blue
    GLOVES=\sparco_roadcars_rg3.1\blue
    HELMET=\helmet_base_blue\7

[CREW]
    SUIT=\type1\blue_white
    HELMET=\white
    BRAND=\lamborghini2

The lines in bold need to be changed to this:
    [driver_80]
    SUIT=\sparco\blue
    GLOVES=\sparco_roadcars_rg3.1\blue

HELMET=\helmet_1985\blue

[CREW]
    SUIT=\type1\blue_white
    HELMET=\white
    BRAND=\lamborghini2
    ---------------------

Here is a fix for the skin.ini files plus corrected ui_skin.json files and added color matching ac_crew.dds
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3o6ajh0em5g02en/Lambo_Diablo_skin_file_add_ons.rar

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. AlleyViper

AlleyViper

Ratings:
    +176
    The alcantara dashboards look astonishing. Makes me want to touch them, congrats! I guess the SE30's alu pedals are on the to-do list for 1.0 :). I really hope you have an offer for sounds soon, can't quantify how much it deserves that extra work.
    A small detail, on the photos of purple models the frame around the rear headlights is usually in dark translucent red (don't know if the ones in black were a owner mod, to match the later SV), the same goes for most other colors present in this mod except for the blue jota with matching blue frames. Having them matching the paint doesn't seem a standard feature on these cars (the non-related Jota Americana being an exception).

Thanks to all involved!

• Like Like x 1
  14. MeMyselfAndI

MeMyselfAndI

Ratings:
    +209
    [​IMG]

Amazing work - Thank You!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  15. ALB123

ALB123

Ratings:
    +232
    So, I heard there's a new Lambo.
    [​IMG]

Thanks guys!! I am about to lose my Jota virginity...I'll be back with my thoughts. :cool:

16. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,142
    A3DR updated Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota with a new update entry:

Hotfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  17. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,142
    Thanks for all the feedback guys, just posted a hotfix addressing some of these items mentioned above.

That's mostly a matter of personal taste than anything else. I was between body color and satin black, but I couldn't choose both since it needs to be a different shader for that.
    The VT already comes with the red bezel as standard, but you'll have to wait for that one :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,158
    Maybe turn shadow off on the object if light is appearing through stuff ,
    Normally fixes it , some cases I had to create a box behind stuff to stop light coming through ,
    Showrooms are worst for this kind of thing ,
    But the shadow normally fixes it like I say :)
    [​IMG]

19. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,142
    In this case the CastShadow didn't help, I've closed the geometry around it even so it kept on receiving light, so the only way to fix it was to turn down the Diffuse to 0.0.

20. Ben O'Bro

Ben O'Bro
    Premium

Ratings:
    +970
    Hi there, aaaha it's released! I'll get around it tonight :)
    As for the gauge, the same way using a mask for the tail/head lights, could you maybe put an alpha in front of the gauge, to let shine below only the areas you want, this way adding gradients etc. the alternative of the missing émissive map! Just my few cents of something i'd like to try myself as well