Tracks Lake Louise V2.0 - 23km/50km Mountain Epic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I had just donated and I can not figure out where to get the full version from?

Edit: issue is, the site to goto has nowhere to enter my email...

Last edited:
xtremepsionic updated Lake Louise V2.0 - 23km/50km Mountain Epic with a new update entry:

2.08 - lod tweaks and AI lines

Change log:
Increased lod of roads from 400m to 1200m due to bug with rift users not seeing road
Tweaked West fwd/rev, lake fwd/rev and west downhill AI lines so they're competitive and less prone to crashing
Camera files for the above layouts are included thanks to the amazing fans on the forum!
Reduced file size for Racedepartment downloads of the free 23km version. This brings it down below the 300mb file limit on RD.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have the full version. If I download the 2.08 version I will lose all the version with all layout?
You download the new version like you downloaded the previous version from the same web page where you enter the PayPal email address that you used when you donated.

Download
For the generous supporters, thank you. Please go to http://download.racelakelouise.com and enter your email address to download. There's no need to install both free or donated versions together
Untitled.jpg

I saw this track on YouTube and it looks perfect.. My problem is that I don´t understand how to install this rar and I would appreciate help because I have to take a koennigsegg around these roads :p

Did this track actually become payware...?:confused:
and I just saw you are asking for donations for the whole thing.... I'm honestly kinda pissed.......

I don't see any problem with donating something for the guy who worked his ass off for bringing us this beautiful track.
Even if you don't feel generous, you can still play with 3 layouts with a total of 39 km.
He doesn't have to make it free, it's his work and I think he deserves some form of recognition, so if you like this track so much and want to have the full 50km layout don't be such a scrooge and donate a "beer" for the talented fellow ;)
Cheers.

Last edited:
I don't see any problem with donating something for the guy who worked his ass off for bringing us this beautiful track.
Even if you don't feel generous, you can still play with 3 layouts with a total of 39 km.
He doesn't have to make it free, it's his work and I think he deserves some form of recognition, so if you like this track so much and want to have the full 50km layout don't be such a scrooge and donate a "beer" for the talented fellow ;)
Cheers.
I've been following and watching for the full release and just got excited seeing the 2.0 post. I assumed that meant we would get the full 2.0 finally.

I think I found a bug in the 2.08 version. When I'm driving the lake louise loop I'm making contact with something that's not really there:

Much thanks for this track and all the layouts. I gladly donated for all the hard work you have done and continue to do.

Cheers,

Dave

I wanted to donate you a beer but when going to paypal only option is to pay by creditcard :( I don't have a creditcard but using my paypal with my normal dutch bank attached to the account..

would love to have the 50km track but not going to use a creditcard lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes