Tracks Lake Louise V2.0 - 23km/50km Mountain Epic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
xtremepsionic updated Lake Louise V2.0 - 23km/50km Mountain Epic with a new update entry:

2.07 - bug fix update part 2

Due to the file size limits on RD, I've had to split up the file into two parts, please download both. Rename them lakelouise_207.zip.001 and lakelouise_207.zip.002 in order to extract. RD doesn't allow uploading of files ending in non zip extensions.

Please see PDF inside the zip files for printable map and info of the track, thank you!

Change log:
Fixed invisible barrier issues for Lake side loop

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

Just tried it (the full subscribed version) and on the Lake Loop Forward track, the section of track marked "saddle mountain" there is no way to go straight ahead. Both ways (left and ahead) are blocked. The left road by road blocks (as it should be), the ahead road is blocked by an invisible barrier that is only just passable if you go off road.

Try it, it's only about 1mile into lake loop forward.
The bug is also on the lake loop reverse.

So glad you got rid of killer lower hanging branches! :):):):)

Many thanks!

And to anyone who hasn't purchased it, you really should.

Last edited:
Hi,

Just tried it (the full subscribed version) and on the Lake Loop Forward track, the section of track marked "saddle mountain" there is no way to go straight ahead. Both ways (left and ahead) are blocked. The left road by road blocks (as it should be), the ahead road is blocked by an invisible barrier that is only just passable if you go off road.

Try it, it's only about 1mile into lake loop forward.
The bug is also on the lake loop reverse.

So glad you got rid of killer lower hanging branches! :):):):)

Many thanks!

And to anyone who hasn't purchased it, you really should.

Hi there, that should be fixed now on the 2.07 version. Thanks!

I just want to remind everyone that with the 23 km version of MP free roam, you will fall off the road once you get past the 23 km areas. For 50 kms of road please use the 50 km version, thank you.

Oh my f.....god!!I just donate to you and test the grand loop...it's fantastic!!!with the Ruf CTR on the highway, it's just pure pleasure to ride on..I don't regret to donate to you few dollars for your crazy work!!Very big thanks and keep up the good work!!Sorry for my english i'm french..BRAVO!!

Hey there, firstly thanks for the track, well worth the money I donated. I've downloaded the new v2.06 and v2.07 mods, When I spawn in the free-roam and then go out of the pits and turn right, a mile or two down the road (towards the highway) my car falls through the road, and I'm stuck driving on a rockey mesh underneath the track. Please look into this!

uninstall 2.06...2.07 is enough!..then don't use the 23km free-roam if you donate..use the 50km free-roam;)!! works very well
For the 23km look at the West loop layout

Hi there, I just tried to race with AI's on multiple layouts (not on the MP free roam ones) but none of them are moving?!? Did I missed doing something?

I tested the track with the Oculus Rift DK2 and it's awesome, but there are a lot of visual glitches on the track, that just appear with a very high field of view (80 and higher). I made some screenshots, maybe you could fix them someday:

LL Glitches 01.jpg LL Glitches 02.jpg
LL Glitches 03.jpg LL Glitches 04.jpg
LL Glitches 05.jpg LL Glitches 06.jpg
LL Glitches 07.jpg LL Glitches 08.jpg
LL Glitches 09.jpg LL Glitches 10.jpg
more in the next post because upload limit

More screenshots:
LL Glitches 11.jpg LL Glitches 12.jpg
LL Glitches 13.jpg LL Glitches 14.jpg
LL Glitches 15.jpg LL Glitches 16.jpg
LL Glitches 17.jpg LL Glitches 18.jpg
LL Glitches 19.jpg LL Glitches 20.jpg
I hope those screenshots are good enough to show where exactly the places are.
About the one at the end of the highway (no. 19): It is hard to see, but the missing part is not part of the highway but the highway exit on the right.

Hi there, I just tried to race with AI's on multiple layouts (not on the MP free roam ones) but none of them are moving?!? Did I missed doing something?

Could you tell me which cars you've tried? I've tested all the loops with road cars before and they all worked fine.

Thanks

I tested the track with the Oculus Rift DK2 and it's awesome, but there are a lot of visual glitches on the track, that just appear with a very high field of view (80 and higher). I made some screenshots, maybe you could fix them someday:

View attachment 121926 View attachment 121927
View attachment 121928 View attachment 121929
View attachment 121930 View attachment 121931
View attachment 121932 View attachment 121933
View attachment 121934 View attachment 121935
more in the next post because upload limit

Yeah I didn't realize that Rift with high FOV affects LOD. I'll fix that for next release.

Could you tell me which cars you've tried? I've tested all the loops with road cars before and they all worked fine.

I set up a field of 17 AI's using the track day cars tag (alfa romeo, lotus, ktm etc. sorry but I'm @work and I can't tell you the exact cars name). I enter the race but when the lights turn green (off) none of the AI cars are moving, they just remain on their grid spot.
I will try again today with other types of cars once I return from work.
PS: I don't use any mod other than this.

LE: I tested some more and these are my results:

Trackday cars tag (Alfa Romeo 4C, Lotus Exige S, Lotus Exige S Roadster, KTM, Lotus 2 Eleven and Lotus Exige V6 Cup) tested with 11 and 17 AI's
- Lake Loop Forward and Reverse the cars are moving but I get CPU Occupancy >99% (the last time I saw this error was in early access)
- Highway Loop the cars don't move
- Crowsnest Loop Forward and Reverse the cars don't move
- West Forward and Reverse the cars don't move
- Grand Loop the cars don't move
Vintage Supercars
tag (Ferrari F40, Ford GT40, Lamborghini Countach, Lamborghini Miura, Shelby Cobra 427, RUF CTR Yellowbird) tested with 11 and 17 AI's
- Lake Loop Forward and Reverse the cars are moving but I get CPU Occupancy >99%
- Highway Loop the cars are moving but I get CPU Occupancy >99%
- Crowsnest Loop Forward and Reverse the cars don't move
- Crowsnest Loop Forward and Reverse the cars are moving but I get CPU Occupancy >99%
- West Forward and Reverse the cars are moving but I get CPU Occupancy >99%
- Grand Loop the cars are moving but I get CPU Occupancy >99%
I tried after that the Nordschleife Endurance with 24 AI's and I didn't get any Error regarding CPU Occupancy
My PC: Intel i5-4460 @3.20GHz, 8 GB DDR3, Radeon R9 270 OC 2GB DDR5 256 bit, Windows 10 Pro x64

Last edited:
I have had no issues using AI cars in quick race.

I get the occasional CPU occupancy warning when racing the AI; usually when one of them totals their car in a guardrail...so far the warning has only lasted a few seconds at a time.

I have had no issues using AI cars in quick race.

I get the occasional CPU occupancy warning when racing the AI; usually when one of them totals their car in a guardrail...so far the warning has only lasted a few seconds at a time.
Thanks for the reply.
I'm getting the CPU warning a lot. I don't get it on any other tracks except Isle of Man (and have a beefy PC with an i74770k). I don't understand why.

I Cannot figure out how to get the game to detect the maps. If someone could help me out i'd appreciate it.

Hi, your Assetto Corsa game is held within a folder structure within your windows pc system. This game due to being a Steam game exists normally within the main steam folder.

\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa <- this folder is the main Assetto Corsa folder.

In this folder there are more folders and explicitly the "content" folder. The add-on content you grab goes in here. Car mods go in the "cars" folder. and tracks go into the "tracks" folder.
For this track you just have to unzip the files to the "tracks" folder

Hope it helps. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back