Tracks Lake Louise V2.0 - 23km/50km Mountain Epic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep..so sad...some months ago i've made some trackcams for this wonderfull track!
Now i'm back to home and i see the modding forum on official site is over:O_o:
And now the Lake Louise topic on RD!:cry:

Last edited:
I know what happened, short canadian summertime kicked in, that's what happened :)
AFAIK he's also very busy with his RL work this time around, and updating this huge track takes an enormous amount of time.

But I'm pretty sure he'll get back once he has some time to spare.

I keep wondering if anyone has tried making tracks in an open source collaborative group effort. Back in the day I loosely managed some open source software (OpenTZT) and I spent as much time fixing bugs as I did making changes myself, but there was lot of coding completed that I could not have done all by myself.

I am not sure but in the official thread on the AC forum he said that you can make a donation and then insert your email here to download the 50 km version.. at least this is what I did at the time. Not sure if he is still doing this.
http://download.racelakelouise.com/
I am sad he is not working on the track any longer but it is already fun as it is.

still driving alot on this track just for fun driving and sightseeing.
Think im just 1 of the lucky ppl to have the full 50km track (thx to Josh) but hoping someday we will see an update or some1 who will continue work on the track.

still driving alot on this track just for fun driving and sightseeing.
Think im just 1 of the lucky ppl to have the full 50km track (thx to Josh) but hoping someday we will see an update or some1 who will continue work on the track.

I also have the full 50km layout and I really hope that I will see updates in the future. I enjoy driving while I listen to music (it's so relaxing).

You know, I have no idea what actually happened here on RD for Lake Louise. The moderators never messaged me or wrote a thing about why the track was removed. All I can imagine is that they didn't like the fact that there's a free 21km version of the track on their site, because people could donate as little as 1 cent for the 50km version?

I have no idea how that offends them or if that is even the reason for them to delete Lake Louise off RD without notifying me in any way, shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back