Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi Folks. Name's Mike, more commonly referred as 'handi'. Born, raised & situated in Southern California. I have been enjoying racing sims as far back as early alpha builds of Live for Speed in ~2002.
Hi Handi and welcome to Race Department. As Chris said an amazing drive. You'll find plenty of action here in the AC racing club and hope you enjoy the rest of the site.
Thanks for going premium and helping to support RD.

Hi Folks. Name's Mike, more commonly referred as 'handi'. Born, raised & situated in Southern California. I have been enjoying racing sims as far back as early alpha builds of Live for Speed in ~2002. I tend to stick to sims that more or less successfully implement mouse steering, Assetto Corsa being my most recent kick.

I was born with a congenital disability: an unknown environmental disorder during the pre-natal stage of pregnancy caused my limbs to terminate development early. Attached photo reference.View attachment 167094

Anyway, I'll wrap it up, thought I'd pop in.

Like a boss!! :thumbsup: Look forward to racing with you this weekend mate.

Hi Folks. Name's Mike, more commonly referred as 'handi'. Born, raised & situated in Southern California. I have been enjoying racing sims as far back as early alpha builds of Live for Speed in ~2002. I tend to stick to sims that more or less successfully implement mouse steering, Assetto Corsa being my most recent kick.

I was born with a congenital disability: an unknown environmental disorder during the pre-natal stage of pregnancy caused my limbs to terminate development early. Attached photo reference.View attachment 167094

Anyway, I'll wrap it up, thought I'd pop in.
What's up compadre!

Dude if you ever want to get a few laps online in the US Club, even if it is for practice only, it'd be our greatest honor to share with ya!

Cheers!

Welcome @Beynasuh

I don't know if there are leagues with Motorsport Manager or how the game works to be honest as I've never tried it but there is a dedicated forum for that game HERE

I'm sure you will find plenty of content and tips ect there for you :)

Hi everyone, fairly new to PC gaming, been running/building my PC since August.

Long history in sim racing, Gran Turismo, Pcars, and more recently Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom.

I have always ran in community leagues with GTP, AOR and others and feel i'm ready to sign up for some PC leagues.

I'd consider my pace as reasonably quick, some top 10s on Pcars TTs, GT Academy national finalist in 2014, loads of top 50s on TTs across most platforms.

TTs generally don't excite me much and i become pretty bored pretty quick, however i love endurance racing and that's where my passion lies, GTE, GT3/GT4 and prototypes is my preferred classes but in all honesty if it drives and it's competitive i'm happy.

So here's to 2017 and all the wonderful racing it may bring! :)

Hi everyone, fairly new to PC gaming, been running/building my PC since August.

Long history in sim racing, Gran Turismo, Pcars, and more recently Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom.

I have always ran in community leagues with GTP, AOR and others and feel i'm ready to sign up for some PC leagues.

I'd consider my pace as reasonably quick, some top 10s on Pcars TTs, GT Academy national finalist in 2014, loads of top 50s on TTs across most platforms.

TTs generally don't excite me much and i become pretty bored pretty quick, however i love endurance racing and that's where my passion lies, GTE, GT3/GT4 and prototypes is my preferred classes but in all honesty if it drives and it's competitive i'm happy.

So here's to 2017 and all the wonderful racing it may bring! :)

Welcome Glen. We have an Assetto Corsa club race happening this Sunday that may interest you. ;)

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/lmp1-gt2-nürburgring-gt-sunday-january-15th-2017.130436/

Another intro, Sven from the Netherlands. I don't really consider myself a hardcore elitist sim guy. Moved from Forza 4 tot PC racers (currently Assetto Corsa) a couple of years ago. I'm also running a racing community myself.

Mainly joined to review some AC tracks that have gotten much higher ratings than they should, but I'll take a look what else is on the plate as well :)

Hello everyone, Stu here! I'm pretty new to sim racing but I've been reading RD for about a year or so.
Keep up the good work and maybe I'll see you on track! (if I ever get time :/ )

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back