Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

• rataria

hi all

My name is ricardo (rataria is the racing name) im portuguese and i live in lisbon i have 27 years old.
i like to be agreessive in the track but always whit fair play and i dont like people that race to do bullshit!!!!
Im new here but i race in the game its 2 moths and i do some fast lap records.My favorite traks are Valencia ; Brands : german track
If someone is able to help me here in this site cause i dont know how to enter in championships or singular races.
tank you and good races for everyone...ohhh sorry BENFICA FOREVER!!!! lololol :) :)

Lucas signin up

=; Hello,

My name is Lucas and I live in Haarlem Netherlands.

In 1989 I drove Accolade Grand Prix, later Indy 500, Indycar Racing II, GP2, GP3, Colin McRae Rally 1-5, Mercedes Benz Truck Racing, Toca2 and GTR.

In 2002 I used to race in a Toca2 league, that was great fun. I also play Battlefield and Ghost Recon.

Looking forward racing in WTCC championship.

Have a nice day,
Lucas

Welcome m8, you can read a lot here in the forum about our organized tournaments, and the Racing club, which is the group of people having access to our passworded servers.

Feel free to browse around and have fun with us!

C u on the tracks: Neo

Hi Rataria,

Nice to see you here. Also saw you in one of our public rooms yesterday (Valencia). Your driving was a bit aggressive though (heard some people complaining about you). So, keep it clean and remember: races aren't decided in the first lap :)

Greetings,

Racemaus

• Dennie de Boer

New

Hi all, my name is Dennie and i`m from the netherlands.
I have played wtcc on internet a few times and i really like the game.
Do you guys drive some tournaments these days and when and where can i find date and times of tournaments?
If i log on in internet game you see all kinds of tracks with locks on it.
Are there tracks now that i can play because i`m a member now?
Greatings and hope to have lots of fun with u guys...

Dennie de Boer

Hi Dennie,

First of all welcome to our little community here.
For running tournaments please just look around on the forum main page, we have separate session for all of them, you can find inside lot of info about timings, how to apply, rules, etc. We are running currently 2 championships in Race, one in WTCC cars, the other with the Mini-s.
We are pre-organizing already a tournament for Race 07 and Race 06 Catheram challenge release, you can already pre-sign up for them as well, plus soon we will start with the GTR 2 championship.

About the passworded servers: we are running a so called Racing club, which means group of people (currently around 250) who has access to the password for our servers in Race, GTR 2 and rFactor, where you can race freely anytime with the people who are just on-line at that time, there you can find the ultimate racing experience, guaranteed free of rammers racing with only fair, and also very fast people.
You can apply for the password as well here on the forum, you can see the direct link to it at my signature. However you will need some recommendation from some of our drivers to let you in, we only allow people to join who we know already a bit, to ensure the fair environment.

Cheers: Neo

Signing up: Opperpanter

Hi All,

I'm 28 years old and from Eindhoven, The Netherlands. I'v played a lot of racing sims on pc, like Indy 500, Indycar Racing II, GP1, GP2, GP3, Toca2, GTR and GTR2.

In real life I like to go go-karting from time to time.

Last months i've also started on RACE\WTCC. Last weekend me and my friends had a great LAN racing party. Hope to meet some nice people here and off course enjoy the online WTCC\RACE racing.

Cheers.

Hey Panterpower!

Leuk dat je je even voorsteld (nice that you introduce yourselfs here)

Wish you a lot of fun here at RPM and i am sure you meet the racers here that you like! Good luck

Toca2 was great. I was racing every Monday on Toca2League.com with English and German drivers.

Since 2003 haven't been racing online so very happy to be back and looking forward to upcoming first race, I can't wait.

A friend of mine also signed up for saterday's race. Thinking about setting up a team.

See you all and good luck training these day's

You can setup a team at GPCOS and get it activated by the admin there.

If you want to start a teamforum here at rpm (see bzh and area31 with a free .tk url) just send me a little pm!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.