Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

• Tx-Poppa

Tx-Poppa Intro

Hey everybody,How's the racing going?Well,first-off my name is Clinton.And I'am a 37(38 on May 12th)year old disabled diabetic.I live in Crestwood,Kentucky and I'am a grandfather of 8 very wild grandchildren.

I just started Pc-gaming in March of 2006.Mainly first person shooters.And I mean that I have them all.LOL....................Very tired of them now;so I feel the very,very best thing for me now is Sim Racing.I've ordered a Black Momo for now.Intend to get a G25 in August.
And I've ordered these games:(All are on the way)
1.)Nascar racing season 2003
2.)Nascar Heat
3.)Grand Prix Legends
4.)Dirt Track Racing 2
5.)GTR2
6.)Need for speed:porsche Unleashed
7.)Nascar Thunder 2004
8.)rFactor
9.)WTTC
10.)GTI Racing
11.)Viper Racing

• Tx-Poppa

Tx-Poppa
I originally from Texas
So,I'am needing someone to tell me exactly what games I can play here?

• Tx-Poppa

Okay,I've got all of those coming.But,Race 07
lol..................

• FOG-Racecarmike

Race - Great game, awesome graphics, just a bit more quantity could be included.

GTR2 - Great game, awesome graphics, the cars are cool but the layout and netcode of the game could be improved.

rFactor - An awesome online game, the netcode is so good, you can go bumper to bumper all the way around a track with no distortion. But, it's graphics are not as up to date as many racing sims nowadays.

Cheers,

Mikey.

• FOG-Racecarmike

I see you have joined on our forum, aswel, kinda strange but cool.

• GorsE

Hi all motorsportmaniacs

Hello all!
My name is Goran/Nickname GorsE. I`m 40 years old living in Sweden and I really love motorsports. I have been playing alot ColinMcRae and lately Richard Burns Rally. I got this game from my 17 years old son as a christmasgift, but I havent used it until now!

I`m longing for get some experiance from doing setups on the car, but I know its going to be hard catching up with You guys! :)

I hope You can understand my english, but I`m going to do everything to drive fair! If I do something wrong, let me now!

Speciall thanks to Syltas grabb who intruduced me to this great site and server!!!!!

Cya on the track!!

Well GorsE, first of all I'd like to welcome you to our forum, I hope you'll have a great time here.
And don't be afraid of us not udnerstanding your English... It looks very clear to me :)

Welcome...

• Kyril

Howdy

Just dropped in to say Howdy. New to RACE, but have been racing GTL and GTR2 for a lil bit now. Looking foward to racing with you all, gots to get me some of that Mini action, hehe.

• stubaker

Hi all!

Hi Everyone

I'm Stuart, I'm completely new to all of this, and I guess the first time you'll se me will be in your mirrors (I'll be the one getting lapped).

To get started I need some help working out how to join the servers and get involved in a game. Can anyone help me and point me in the right direction? How does all this work - Can I choose any car or do i join a clan and race what I'm Given.

Also I heard a rumor that Track IR is supported in Race - Can anyone confirm it's true as I have a 3 Pro with the Vector Expoansion and can't get it to work.

I look forward to racing all of you and becomeing acquanted with your rear bumpers.

All the best

Stu

First of all welcoem to our forum stubaker!

Basically joining the games are quite easy thing, if you try it you cant even miss it.
You select a server you wish to join, click on it, and then you can choose your car, and then hopp, you will find yourself in the server racing with others. :)

About Track IR i cant comment, since i dont have it.

C u on the tracks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back