Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

As much as we would love to see another Aussie, I think we'll need some more feedback from others. I have received three separate reports (from members at RPM) concerning possible cheating (mainly unbelieveable starts) associated with KrrrrAsh.
Hmmm! Some concern here.

Hi Warren

When I droved against KrrrrAsh at Brand Hatch he did lap-times at 1.28.5 - 1.30.5

The best drivers here at RPM drives low 1.34 or just under.
So do you (or anyone) think that this guy can be 4-5 sec faster an anybody else? I don´t

My best time is 1.35.0

• Lars Gerrit Korb

I just heard that rumors, too.
He was mentioned at the blacklist but not assigned to ot, yet.

Personally I never have been racing with him, but maybe some people of
us might have a look on him on puplic servers.

I think anyone deserves a second chance...

Greetz

Lars

Hi there

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Mike, I'm 28 and always been a petrolhead. While my dad was into steam trains I brought myself up watching cleland, harvey, soper, sytner, rydell, menu, rouse etc swapping paint in the btcc.

Been playing race since it came out and always wondered what RPM stood for, now I know. I'm always up for a fair race (with a bit of contact of course!!!)

Looking forward to seeing you guys ona track soon;)

Welcome to RPM, Mike, great to see another Touring Car fan. I've followed the BTCC series for many year's, even though I'm an Aussie. Touring cars were popular here, until the V8 Supercars took over.
Look forward to seeing you on the server. :)

• eddy

Hi there

Hi there my name is eddy 45 years old
Iam a active driver at simracingholland
I just wanna take a look nice site guys.
The stig told us take a look at rpmnet.org
Maybe in future i love to race you guys
Keep on the good work
Grz Eddy

Hi there my name is eddy 45 years old
Iam a active driver at simracingholland
I just wanna take a look nice site guys.
The stig told us take a look at rpmnet.org
Maybe in future i love to race you guys
Keep on the good work
Grz Eddy

Hey Eddy,

Thanks for your nice words mate! Nice to have you here as well. I posted a little topic about your great Sim Racing Holland forum in the rFactor mod section!

Hello Mike,

Welcome at RPM, now you know what it is :) We are a little petrolheads ourselves but mainly CO2-neutral (simracing:)), but some drive the real cars fast as well!
Hope you like your stay here with us! Have fun!

Hello

Hey people. Just thought id introduce myself and let you all know im here. My name is Dan, im 21 years old from Newcastle in England.

Massive racing fan. Dont particularly care what im watching as long as they have 4 wheels and an engine. Cant wait to get going! :)

• solphus

new newbie

hi my name is Jakub (James in englis) Im from Czech Republic (olomouc is the city) and Im 21 years old. I really love 6-cylinder BMW car no. 1 for me i have drivin nice tousands kilometers in my.o) see ya maybe in race:cool:

I havent played anything online. This is the first. Its something ive wanted to do for a while. Does anyone have links to any other online racing sites, whether it be f1, nascar whatever? I want to get involved.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.0%