Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

• FOG-Racecarmike

#-o I have seen you in BF2 and you bunny hop quite a lot... ](*,)

• Lars Gerrit Korb

Start playing shooters and you definetely find out what bunnyhoppers are ;)

Be glad you haven't experienced them yet.

Greetz

Hi there!

Hi all.

I've just joined. Been racing on WTCC since it came out but only just started looking at forums about it etc.

I've a great following in the WTCC and also the BTCC. My company as of last week, sponsors John George driving for TH motorsport so I get free entry into all the BTCC races for the next couple of years. \:D/

You will see me about a bit I hope if I can find the time. Cant play and work eh?

I'm using a G25 btw. Great bit of kit!

Many thanks
Mat

P.S. Do I get a password for the other servers or do you have to join the championship for that? I cant commit myself to that ](*,)

Hi mate,

Nice to see you here! No you dont need to commit to any of our championships. Some guys (including you) cant make it every weekend. To get the thrill of online racing with the best, fairest and friendliest people we created Racing Club for GTR2, RACE and rFactor. Its hardhitting racing every night without any commitment or league thing! Just pure fun!
Read more: http://www.rpmnet.org/forum/index.php?c=13

And a big welcome for you as well :)

• hanawa83

Hello brotherhood of racing!!!

Hi i'm Henry a.k.a hanawa83 (nickname), i really love racing game and i really happy when i saw this great awesome community, first i hope your welcome.

When i didn't have the racing wheel on my PC, i've played arcade racing like Need For Speed series, and when i tried GTR, i really changed my perception about what is the real racing!!! First, i really got stuck and stressed when i thought what really mess played this game with keyboard or even gamepad.

And finally because this game too pushed me to buy Momo racing wheel, and i know what people said about what real is this game, and bye-bye arcade racing.

• Johnathan

New racer

hi , I'm johnathan A.K.A. RK and I wanted to race today in the wtcc tournament in the moving up group

• KrrrrAsh

Hi to all i hope joining RPM will give me some help to get online gaming or maybe tournaments up and running in my games room. cheers Ash:)

• KrrrrAsh

i would love to hook up with anybody who takes there sim racing seriously in australia, i live in perth WA and have recently purchased a kick ass pc g25 wheel and 22 inch wide screen monitor. however when i play online every body calls me a cheat because i flog them but i haven,t modified the game or anything like that i just drive the games like it was a real race car. I am 43 year old Male and love my PC car racing i mainly play RACE and GTR2 or V8SC3. lets race..just say the word and i will be in :D

• Lars Gerrit Korb

Wasn't KrrrAsh mentioned in the blacklist?
As far as I remember?

Greetz

Lars

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play