IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice homework. I will give it a go these days. I didn't touch the setup except for the longer gears, any suggestions for VIR?
For the Corvette, 9 clicks rear wing and 60mm rear ride height. 23 psi front, 22 psi rear. 1 ratio down in 6th. Stiffest front ARB for more stability; to go further than that, soften the rear.

For the Oreca, long 6th gear, 5 clicks rear, don't remember ride heights (something like 50, 65 I think). Also 23, 22 psi. Stiffer front bump on the dampers.

After several days on the track with a new update,I'm back at the creation of skins...
So what about the 2016 DP teams?
showro10.jpg

Awesome work! Love to drive these against the GT3 cars. :)

Just one question. The tires seems to drop in temperature so quickly on straights, that is impossible to keep the temperatures up? So after a few laps, they core temperature will be 40-45 degrees.

Something im doing wrong or ?

There is an explanation about tyre temps somewhere in this thread. But if you're racing against gt3s not beating them easily then maybe you're not driving fast enough to keep up the temps.

Not ment to offence you btw.

There is an explanation about tyre temps somewhere in this thread. But if you're racing against gt3s not beating them easily then maybe you're not driving fast enough to keep up the temps.

Not ment to offence you btw.

I am beating them easily, but when I look at the ingame temp app, the tires drop massively in temps after a couple of laps. Impossible to get the warm, even if im pushing 110%. They guys are raced with last night had the same problems with the DP and Oreca.

I am beating them easily, but when I look at the ingame temp app, the tires drop massively in temps after a couple of laps. Impossible to get the warm, even if im pushing 110%. They guys are raced with last night had the same problems with the DP and Oreca.
What track were you racing on? 60˚ + core temps should be easily manageable on most tracks (provided a reasonable ambient temperature). The surface temperatures don't have much of an effect on the core temps, so if you can't get heat into the latter, you're not putting enough load on the tires.

Regardless, the core temps will be a little easier to maintain in the next update.

What track were you racing on? 60˚ + core temps should be easily manageable on most tracks (provided a reasonable ambient temperature). The surface temperatures don't have much of an effect on the core temps, so if you can't get heat into the latter, you're not putting enough load on the tires.

Regardless, the core temps will be a little easier to maintain in the next update.

Red Bull Ring and Mizano and we had the problem on both tracks.

Quite an interesting mod. I tried a Dallara DP for a few laps at VIR, and managed to do a mid 1.37. Need some work on the setup if I want to go any faster.
Anyway, still I am not sure what I would say, didn`t figure it out yet, but whats for sure, the car is a slow F1 car, the downforce is enormous, and thats why turn speeds are so high, that you can hardly cope with it ;)
Maybe the handling seems a bit sluggish in some ways, specially at low speed when you suddenly get a rear spin from no where (when entering a turn), and that spin suddenly disappears - a bit strange, maybe it`s setup`s fault.
If I compare it to GT3 car, I do not get so much of a feed back from the car (steering wheel), so many times I feel I drive "by heart" through turns. Don`t get me wrong, the car is nice, just I am not used to it I guess. Thx for this mod.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

So, any idea when the update comes ?

mclarenf1papa updated IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod with a new update entry:

IER Car Pack #1 V1.01 Released!

Bugfixes:
- Corrected Coyote's blurred rims in showroom
- Auto exposure settings improved
- Dallara steering animation corrected
- Various other fixes

Changes:
- Updated sounds from Fonsecker
- Slightly different tire heating characteristics
- "Black_Glass" shader modified to match other glass ambient and diffuse values. If your personally created livery uses a black windshield banner, copy the new version of the texture from one of the official liveries.

View attachment 155047

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes