IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Absolutely phenomenal and rather stunning update. These cars are simply brilliant to drive. The updates to the Corvette DP are rather mesmerizing. Really just a pure joy to drive.

My congratulations and thanks to the entire team for the extremely high quality of the mod, and appreciation for the effort put in to get it to where it is now. :)

Only noticed one thing about the Corvette DP that I havent seen discussed (only looked through this thread, not sure if there are discussions elsewhere). The default setup on the DP is giving an invalid setup message before you can get out on track. The ride height on the front is 34mm, and it says the minimum is 35mm. So, raising the ride height 1mm makes the setup valid. Is it meant to be this way? Seems odd that the default setup is reading as invalid.

Still needs abnormally high FFB though to be good, my gain in the launcher is 100% and for most cars i need to lower it to like 80% when on the track in order not to have clipping, with Oreca i have to crank it up to 120% to have good feedback, and it still doesn't clip, maybe it starts with 125%..

Not finding this to be true anymore. The FFB strength of both cars is not requiring me to make a single change for it to have enough strength without clipping. In the previous update the Oreca needed a massive amount of ffb gain because it felt so weak. However, now the strength is quite nice and certainly not too weak.

Im on a G27 though, so perhaps other wheels are different. But the FFB strength is definitely stronger now than in past updates.

Cheers

Hi, thanks papa and team for the update, lovely models. Don't shot but the physics still need a lot of work to be convincing. Hope you guys get it right as this would be a glorious mod. Just being honest, hope you don't take it the wrong way! I guess Aris has set a very high bench mark!

TC on the Oreca feels kinda similar on all 7 settings. Placebo?
Placebo...exact settings JDC used at Sebring this year.

Absolutely phenomenal and rather stunning update. These cars are simply brilliant to drive. The updates to the Corvette DP are rather mesmerizing. Really just a pure joy to drive.

My congratulations and thanks to the entire team for the extremely high quality of the mod, and appreciation for the effort put in to get it to where it is now. :)

Only noticed one thing about the Corvette DP that I havent seen discussed (only looked through this thread, not sure if there are discussions elsewhere). The default setup on the DP is giving an invalid setup message before you can get out on track. The ride height on the front is 34mm, and it says the minimum is 35mm. So, raising the ride height 1mm makes the setup valid. Is it meant to be this way? Seems odd that the default setup is reading as invalid.

Not finding this to be true anymore. The FFB strength of both cars is not requiring me to make a single change for it to have enough strength without clipping. In the previous update the Oreca needed a massive amount of ffb gain because it felt so weak. However, now the strength is quite nice and certainly not too weak.

Im on a G27 though, so perhaps other wheels are different. But the FFB strength is definitely stronger now than in past updates.

Cheers
It should be at the very minimum @21 psi all around. Any lower than that (which would be caused by lower ambient temps) will invalidate it. This is as designed.

It should be at the very minimum @21 psi all around. Any lower than that (which would be caused by lower ambient temps) will invalidate it. This is as designed.

He's talking about the ride height though, not tire pressures. Unless you're talking about how lower tire pressures can actually make the car lower.

The Corvette DP is a joy to drive straight out of the box; FFB feels as good as any vanilla content on my T300. The TCS steps do seem to be pretty much all the same, but real data is real data, so whatever.
The Oreca benefits greatly simply from having proper skins; it looks so much better. I have heard that most race cars nowadays have super light steering so no real surprise that the Oreca is that way; I turned my FFB way up for it and now it feels fine to me. (and still clips less than most cars)

Thank you guys for the update, look forward to putting many miles on both of them.

The Corvette DP is a joy to drive straight out of the box; FFB feels as good as any vanilla content on my T300. The TCS steps do seem to be pretty much all the same, but real data is real data, so whatever.
The Oreca benefits greatly simply from having proper skins; it looks so much better. I have heard that most race cars nowadays have super light steering so no real surprise that the Oreca is that way; I turned my FFB way up for it and now it feels fine to me. (and still clips less than most cars)

Thank you guys for the update, look forward to putting many miles on both of them.
The Corvette actually has a pretty large TC range, so that's definitely a placebo (unless the acd packing went wrong somewhere...I'll take a look tomorrow). The Oreca however has a pretty small range that's identical to the real car's (as of Sebring 2016 - I'll look into updating it to current specs soon), but that means that like the real car, it's not set up particularly well.

Thanks for the update, awesome awesome stuff. The brake lights on the Oreca seem to be a little lacking in terms of emission, but maybe that is intended. Similar for shift LEDs but not sure they really need to be emitting that much glow anyway
Not sure if mentioned already but the default setup is too low at the front on some tracks causing the setup invalid message, assume it is intended though given you guys attention to detail on the physics :)

Cheers

edit:

There seems to be LOD issues with the brake lights and tail lights on one of the corvettes

edit2:

Mirrors on the oreca seem to be wrong (in VR at least)
uedfjHD.jpg

the billboards in the mirror are to the left of my car

edit3:
the #A5 tag can be removed from ui_car.json

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, awesome awesome stuff. The brake lights on the Oreca seem to be a little lacking in terms of emission, but maybe that is intended. Similar for shift LEDs but not sure they really need to be emitting that much glow anyway
Not sure if mentioned already but the default setup is too low at the front on some tracks causing the setup invalid message, assume it is intended though given you guys attention to detail on the physics :)

Cheers

edit:

There seems to be LOD issues with the brake lights and tail lights on one of the corvettes

edit2:

Mirrors on the oreca seem to be wrong (in VR at least)
uedfjHD.jpg

the billboards in the mirror are to the left of my car

edit3:
the #A5 tag can be removed from ui_car.json
Please take note of the Known Issues section before posting.

Very good mod! The only thing I do not like how Oreca constantly jumping on the track. The screen twitches. From this tired eyes. Prompt what parameter data.acd change to the car was riding along the road more smoothly. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet or is a known issue but The Dallara Corvette DP has the dash cam down on the ground.
Did you follow the installation instructions as written in the main post and the included readme? The dash cam is in the correct spot on my side; perhaps you were using the old version of the car by accident (and hadn't uninstalled it before updating)?

Did you follow the installation instructions as written in the main post and the included readme? The dash cam is in the correct spot on my side; perhaps you were using the old version of the car by accident (and hadn't uninstalled it before updating)?
I made a point to delete the old ones first. I will try again and let you know.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%