IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
mclarenf1papa submitted a new resource:

IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod - The Oreca FLM09 and Corvette DP are brought to AC in the first installment of the USCC mod by IER.

The IER Modding Group proudly presents a major update to our first car pack, now available on RaceDepartment.

Info:

-LINK TO OUR WEBSITE-

2014 Corvette Daytona Prototypes by the IER Modding Group

DELETE ALL PREVIOUS VERSION(S) OF THE MOD BEFORE INSTALLING A NEW VERSION.

Creators:
mclarenf1papa- physics, project manager,...​

Read more about this resource...

Get your rest bro. Thank you for this mod. I just did a quick stint around The ring and this DP feels great. FFB is on point. The wheel isnt moving when I turn but that doesnt really bother me. Thank you to you and your team for your hard work

It's been reported that the Dallara has incorrect positioning of the driver view camera. That (and anything else that comes up) will be fixed tomorrow.

Get your rest bro. Thank you for this mod. I just did a quick stint around The ring and this DP feels great. FFB is on point. The wheel isnt moving when I turn but that doesnt really bother me. Thank you to you and your team for your hard work
I don't believe this is on our end, so can you check your AC visual settings to make sure you don't have wheel rotation locked?

edit: never mind, it's been reported again. Will be fixed tomorrow. Last minute 3D export broke it :/

Last edited:
It's been reported that the Dallara has incorrect positioning of the driver view camera. That (and anything else that comes up) will be fixed tomorrow.

I don't believe this is on our end, so can you check your AC visual settings to make sure you don't have wheel rotation locked?

edit: never mind, it's been reported again. Will be fixed tomorrow.
yah the dallara version the camera is in the wrong seat, and the other DP the wheel doesnt turn.

Not sure if it is intended but sound is missing in early revs and off throttle/negative throttle. Other than that sound's that are, are good.

I had to pull everything towards more oversteer and turn off TC and the cars come alive and became quite fun to drive, although still quite forgiving. Guess they´re suppose to be like that.

Amazing first release really! Looking forward to where this might end up when finished. The Oreca especially I appreciated to drive.

Not sure if it is intended but sound is missing in early revs and off throttle/negative throttle. Other than that sound's that are, are good.

I had to pull everything towards more oversteer and turn off TC and the cars come alive and became quite fun to drive, although still quite forgiving. Guess they´re suppose to be like that.

Amazing first release really! Looking forward to where this might end up when finished. The Oreca especially I appreciated to drive.
What sound system are you using? Not heard of this before.

mclarenf1papa updated IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod with a new update entry:

IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod - 0.31

0.31 fixes a few issues that users were having, as well as a few other small updates.

Changelog:
- fixed Dallara Corvette DP driver eye positioning
- fixed Coyote Corvette DP steering wheel
- fixed small error regarding SUSP nodes on the Oreca
- changed carbon shader on the Oreca to reflect less light - only until new materials are set up

Read the rest of this update entry...

Masterpiece!! what improvements!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just a comment, please, correct eye view, when I drive from cockpit view the road is white by reflections even if I change filters, I dont like to drive from the hood... thank you!!

Masterpiece!! what improvements!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just a comment, please, correct eye view, when I drive from cockpit view the road is white by reflections even if I change filters, I dont like to drive from the hood... thank you!!
Nothing we can do about it; it's dependent on the auto exposure settings, which are in turn dependent upon driver eye position, FOV, etc. e.g. http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...k-1-updated-9-15-15.5054/page-323#post-543663 - same settings with simply a changed FOV...

Nothing we can do about it; it's dependent on the auto exposure settings, which are in turn dependent upon driver eye position, FOV, etc. e.g. http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...k-1-updated-9-15-15.5054/page-323#post-543663 - same settings with simply a changed FOV...

I found a position it is not too close to the hood and fits good for auto exposure...
I attatched a image with FOV 46.3 with eyes a little bit lower, I suggest you should apply for the next release, this was the same problem with CAMARO GT3 Sareni already fix it.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• acs 2015-09-16 14-03-29-27.jpg
    acs 2015-09-16 14-03-29-27.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 974
  • acs 2015-09-16 14-02-37-72.jpg
    acs 2015-09-16 14-02-37-72.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 978
I found a position it is not too close to the hood and fits good for auto exposure...
I attatched a image with FOV 46.3 with eyes a little bit lower, I suggest you should apply for the next release, this was the same problem with CAMARO GT3 Sareni already fix it.

Thank you!!
A correct viewing position is more important than having an incorrect perspective that works better with auto-exposure. Anyway, FOV will vary on every system, so we simply can't make a baseline that works with everything. In 1.3 of Assetto Corsa, your adjustments to the exposure (with Page Up and Down) will be saved.

Theres nothing wrong with my sound system.. Everything else works. It's just these cars. Maybe it is as intended.
No need to be defensive...I asked as it will help us find the issue.

Last edited:
Well drive the Dallara.. and go in to some speed, say 2:nd, 3:rd or 4:th gear and let go completely of the throttle, the engine is 99% silent for me. All other sounds take over, like the engine shut off completely, I only hear crackling from going off track, or tire scrubbing the ground.

Maybe I can make a video and you can see if it is something wrong.

Here is an example how it sounds for me:

Listen in the start, the sound is almost completely silent until I reach 60-70 km/h.
The first left (Hatzenbachbogen) when I coast in second gear, it's almost as if the car is shut off, sound wise.
Metzgesfeld at about 2.10 in the video, the some kind of strange silence off throttle.
Wehrseifen after 2.35 in the video.

To me it sounds like a sound is missing, or it's volume is way down.

Never in that video does the engine sound disappear completely off throttle.

First off the on throttle base sound is a quite aggressively vibrating sound that is way understated in the mod. You can even see the vibration in the shaking of the interior of the car, which the sound is a part of. You can still hear and feel that vibration clearly off throttle in the whole video.
It's really not similar with all due respect. And no matter about the specifics, the sound does definitely not disappear completely off throttle in the real car, like it's engine went missing

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.