IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Its Mexico track. But I would say it has nothing to do with a track, but its a common ac issue. And maybe the author of this mod should re look the car code since the 1.9 version.

Its Mexico track. But I would say it has nothing to do with a track, but its a common ac issue. And maybe the author of this mod should re look the car code since the 1.9 version.

I would imagine almost all of the modded cars won't work properly with the new sound bank files in AC 1.9. Of the catalogue of mod cars I have (about 20) only 1 has been fixed so far. I think we just have to wait and hope the various authors fix them. I've noticed the 2015 ACFL F1 mod has not been fixed but the 2016 one has so I'll have to delete the 2015 mod as I don't think that will ever be sorted.

The authors of this mod though are a good bunch, I'm sure after all the hard work they've put in with the cars they'll update it soon :thumbsup:

Downside of having a popular guy like Fonsecker do the sounds, he has a lot of mods to update. I'm sure he'll get to this one eventually.

Is everyone using default setup on the Corvette?
It seems like the car is way too low for bumpy tracks. I have been thrown up in the air in the car when hitting a bump.
Otherwise great mod, thanks!

No default. This is more like an F1 car then a normal car. So because it has a "hard" suspension, can be low to the ground. I don`t find it jumpy. Maybe you leak of something else in the setup.

Is everyone using default setup on the Corvette?
It seems like the car is way too low for bumpy tracks. I have been thrown up in the air in the car when hitting a bump.
Otherwise great mod, thanks!
Kunos' collision system will throw the car up in the air occasionally....absolutely nothing we can do about it (other than removing ground collisions which would allow for ridiculous setups).

The default setup is what was recommended to me by an engineer of the real car and should work okay on most tracks. On higher speed/bumpier ones you may want to raise the ride height or stiffen the springs.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%