IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
I will be going for a vacation for a month, but once I'm back, I really hope it won't take too long before I can start with UV mapping and texturing of the cockpit

yesterday I pretty much finished the rollcage detailing, so that leaves me only with seatbelts and wires to do for the cockpit, then perhaps some grills and detail underneath ( probably just textures) and it's done !!!

28619444_1443455375766794_2096774749370804288_o.jpg

28576769_1443455372433461_1086546375104352162_n.jpg

It's been done over quite a long period of time, so I'm going from memory alone:

Corvette aero redone
Oreca aero adjusted
Tires redone/updated to include new features
Corvette engine power fixed
Leader lights added to Corvette
Skin adjustments on the Oreca
Inertia updated to fit new data
Probably some other things...
I guess you have updated the mod to work with things that were changed through different versions of the game (especially tire model) so now your mod and Assetto Corsa are both in a final form.

P.S.
Did I just copied and said in another form what you have told us in the update message :laugh:

thats a shame, any chance of allowing another modeller to pick this one up?
It's not a matter of permisson or some other thing. If my memory serves me right, they no longer have access to the editable 3d model files.

So they can't add / remove / edit anything on the oreca model.

It's not a matter of permisson or some other thing. If my memory serves me right, they no longer have access to the editable 3d model files.

So they can't add / remove / edit anything on the oreca model.
There are more than a few ways to get into the files and make changes.

Not sure what needs changing, but I know I certainly wouldn't wan't to make any significant model improvements without the source files, as working on a triangulated model (which is what you'd get without them) sounds pretty miserable work.

Not sure what needs changing, but I know I certainly wouldn't wan't to make any significant model improvements without the source files, as working on a triangulated model (which is what you'd get without them) sounds pretty miserable work.
For sure source files are always the best.

More that it's editable in a software none of us have, I think? The FBX won't import cleanly to blender cause of something with the way object scales were done.

More that it's editable in a software none of us have, I think? The FBX won't import cleanly to blender cause of something with the way object scales were done.
Even the source files don't open correctly in 3ds Max... Anyway, the most that will get done at this point is a fix for the mirrors.

Just out of curiosity, what will happen to the viper and porsche models?
They were in a far advanced state as far as I remember...
Viper still had quite a lot of work left (and has essentially been discontinued), but the Porsche is still planned for a release.

Those weld seams are absolutely spot on :thumbsup:
The transition between glass and outer hull could need a little AO maybe, if you a bake with CM it should automatically include the glasses opacity (as it does with normalmaps too)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.