IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dallara issue doesn't seem to be related to this version specifically and we can't, for the moment, figure out what the problem is (I personally can't even replicate it on my PC).

It's as if there was no preview file in the folder.
But the file exists. Just do not charge.

Its only on preview image and Its loading in showroom and track. ;)

Last edited:
I checked on my end and I'm pretty confident that it is caused by the headlight texture in some of the skin folders.
There's a know bug in ac showroom when a texture used in a mesh that is lighten by the ini is overwritten in the skin folder the showroom crashes. Only if you start it with that skin selected.

PS: I don't know if the headlight texture(s) still there in the new release because I didn't do a clean install.
PS²: So, in resume it's nothing to do with the car.

I checked on my end and I'm pretty confident that it is caused by the headlight texture in some of the skin folders.
There's a know bug in ac showroom when a texture used in a mesh that is lighten by the ini is overwritten in the skin folder the showroom crashes. Only if you start it with that skin selected.

PS: I don't know if the headlight texture(s) still there in the new release because I didn't do a clean install.
PS²: So, in resume it's nothing to do with the car.
Liveries (and the kn5s) have been unchanged for a few versions now. It's rather odd that this issue doesn't happen for everyone and has only been reported for this version of the mod.

I'll try replacing textures; if it works there'll be another update, if not, oh well...

Liveries (and the kn5s) have been unchanged for a few versions now. It's rather odd that this issue doesn't happen for everyone and has only been reported for this version of the mod.

I'll try replacing textures; if it works there'll be another update, if not, oh well...
Actually it's nothing wrong with the textures, the simply fact that there is headlight textures inside the skin folder causes the crash. If there's no texture, no crash.

mclarenf1papa updated IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

- Corvette aero fixed (high downforce configuration had an issue that caused it to produce too little drag)
- FLM09 mirrors fixed
- Issue with Dallara crashing the showroom fixed (though it will still happen on certain Coyote liveries - unavoidable)
- Spirit of Daytona livery fixed (had overlapping Corvette logos)

Read the rest of this update entry...

- FLM09 mirrors fixed

No idea if Kunos cars have the same issue and I am too lazy to check ( :D ) but the mirrors aren't actually mirrored, right?

So they are basically just cameras cuz what should be on the inside of the mirror is on the outside and vice versa.

Anyhow, it's great that the mirrors reflect the correct hand side of the car now, that'll help a lot of VR folks. :thumbsup:

Hello, I just tried to compete in this championship, but when I go to load the first race at Sebring I get the error message: "ks_corvette_c7r : Error cannot find lods.ini for car ks_corvette_c7r". That's a DLC car isn't it? I have installed the IER car pack, so I'm a bit confused.

EDIT: Posted in the wrong mod support. Sorry!

Last edited:
Excellent Mod! I love the way both cars feel with great performance... but they can easily get away from you like a real car can. The Oreca is a wonderful experience in VR (Oculus Rift) with the open cockpit.

Oreca Side Mirrors Reversed
My only nitpicky thing is that the side mirrors on the Oreca are backwards or reversed. I read in another post that it was fixed, but I'm not seeing it. The curves and trackside features are on the opposite sides in both mirrors, and you can easily read text on the signs (instead of it being reversed). I just downloaded the 1.22 version, and deleted and reinstalled the cars again just to make sure.

Oreca Side Mirrors Reversed
My only nitpicky thing is that the side mirrors on the Oreca are backwards or reversed. I read in another post that it was fixed, but I'm not seeing it. The curves and trackside features are on the opposite sides in both mirrors, and you can easily read text on the signs (instead of it being reversed). I just downloaded the 1.22 version, and deleted and reinstalled the cars again just to make sure.

The mirrors used to show images from the wrong side of the car, this error has been fixed but as you say, the mirrors are not "mirrored" - eg: text is not reversed!

@mclarenf1papa
FYI there are a lot issues at the Oreca:

INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ADDITIONAL1] CAMBER_TEMP_SPREAD_K
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ADDITIONAL1] CAMBER_TEMP_SPREAD_K
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [REAR] DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [REAR] DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH

Fixing these would be really nice.
Thanks in advance :)

Greets After_Midnight

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back