IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, IRL it's highly variable (perhaps not quite in the same way as the AC version, but that's due to code limitations more than anything). The Corvette should be able to keep temperature at most tracks, the Oreca will have more difficulty, as in real life.
What about the sound? The car is almost silent at low rpms. Anyway great mod, i was waiting for it since people seem to have loved it.

Hi sir,

First I'd like to thank you for this mod!

I wanted to ask if you are interested in bringing back to life the older WTCC mod from ptsims?
I am asking people on this forum that made car mods if they are willing to do this.

Please let me know!

t8OaY1w.jpg

This is such an awesome mod. Thank you for posting it here on Racedepartment. Are you working on the new Cadillac DP by chance? I am content to race the "older" cars as they are really so well done, more curious than starved. Thanks!

This is such an awesome mod. Thank you for posting it here on Racedepartment. Are you working on the new Cadillac DP by chance? I am content to race the "older" cars as they are really so well done, more curious than starved. Thanks!
There are currently no plans for any current IMSA cars though I wouldn't be against producing them.

On Kunos Audi TT it shows the amount of P2P charges you got I think but anyways, they should add it for all cars :)
The one on the exterior is a position indicator...it's based on a membrane panel that's used in real racing (in Indycar, IMSA, and other series), so it's possible that cars that have it in real life will get the addition in AC, but I wouldn't count on it (it would only be on a few anyway - the most recent GT3/GTE cars). Maybe @Gergo Panker can give the official word.

The one on the exterior is a position indicator...it's based on a membrane panel that's used in real racing (in Indycar, IMSA, and other series), so it's possible that cars that have it in real life will get the addition in AC, but I wouldn't count on it (it would only be on a few anyway - the most recent GT3/GTE cars). Maybe @Gergo Panker can give the official word.

correct but in AC it shows remaining P2P (on the TT)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%