IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
As far as i know the creator of the original oreca model bailed out big time and he's not willing to come back.
Thank You for this explantation. So the Oreca will stay now forever with the known issues?
-Model is not finished...
-No LODs so performance may suffer
-No finalized UV map on the body shell
-Mirrors are inverted

Thank You for this explantation. So the Oreca will stay now forever with the known issues?
-Model is not finished...
-No LODs so performance may suffer
-No finalized UV map on the body shell
-Mirrors are inverted
Well, let me say the last time ac modding forums was open, papa was still talking to him about giving him the source files...

Sooo... yeah.... Never say never tho'.

We have a source model (well, fbx) but it's written in a way Blender doesn't parse correctly so before editing there would have to be a scale&location fix on every single object, cause they're all at random scales and positions in the file. The ksEditor seems to understand ok so we can fix materials but not really change the model.

There's a redundant 'Copy.png' preview file in one of the Dallara Corvette DP's skin folders, you should delete it; it's not a great deal, but it will slightly lighten the archive's weight, so why not think about it? :D
Also, why do you guys keep the 'preview_original' file in every skin? Imho it's not absolutely necessary, because it has a different size and weight than Kunos-made previews.

There's a redundant 'Copy.png' preview file in one of the Dallara Corvette DP's skin folders, you should delete it; it's not a great deal, but it will slightly lighten the archive's weight, so why not think about it? :D
Also, why do you guys keep the 'preview_original' file in every skin? Imho it's not absolutely necessary, because it has a different size and weight than Kunos-made previews.

Then check the data.acd, corvette_dp_c suspensions - Copy (21).ini Copy Modder :confused:

Attachments

• 2017-03-06_192352.jpg
    2017-03-06_192352.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Deleted member 223075

Why if i corrected mirror (make them in good position) LED disapear ? Also why using same material for light and Mirror ?

No answer to my question ?
It says not to decrypt our work in the read me file...you not only did that, but had the audacity to post that you had done it in our own forum thread (for no reason)...look, obviously we're not going to (and can't) stop anyone from opening stuff for their personal use, but to go around preaching to the world that you've done so, or worse, uploading a modified "improved" version as some (who simply have no idea what they're doing) have already done, is simply disrespectful.

Is it normal that the external temp of the tyres decrease that fast? I can't keep a good temp

Is it normal that the external temp of the tyres decrease that fast? I can't keep a good temp
Yes, IRL it's highly variable (perhaps not quite in the same way as the AC version, but that's due to code limitations more than anything). The Corvette should be able to keep temperature at most tracks, the Oreca will have more difficulty, as in real life.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back