IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've never used that app slider. Is it per car ffb or overall ffb? If it's overall then use numpad +/- to set per car ffb so you don't need to adjust overall ffb strengt when you drive other cars than Oreca.
Yes, I am talking about "FFB per car". App on the screen and pressing +/- do the same thing, I just didnt know about those keyboard buttons functions)
FFB.jpg

After I setted it on 125% and drove around few laps on Red Bull Ring, Oreca was immediately added to my list of favorite ACS mod. cars!

I think that perfect number for this car is 130-135% (at least for me and my DFGT wheel)

Next part is dedicated to @mclarenf1papa

Talking about Corvett.
I LOVE THIS CAR. I made 15+ laps on Sebring and like in the case with an Oreca, where car was immediately added to my list of favorite ACS mod. cars, Corvett done the same thing!

Brakes are a little bit strange on Corvett... I usually driving every single car with ABS off and when I was braking hard, brakes didnt lock up even once. Why its happening? Feels a little bit arcade to me :D

Considering how good those 2 car are, I am feeling myself like if I am an WeatherTech championship Prototype driver :D

Any update guys? I really miss these cars :(

They kept posting / sharing some updates about the Porsche on Facebook but that's about it.

P.S. apparently, you are not supposed to state your fanboyism here, that's considered "offensive" because "people have jobs" :D

Either way, go to facebook and check out the pictures of the Porsche, looks good.

They kept posting / sharing some updates about the Porsche on Facebook but that's about it.

P.S. apparently, you are not supposed to state your fanboyism here, that's considered "offensive" because "people have jobs" :D

Either way, go to facebook and check out the pictures of the Porsche, looks good.
I meant any update on the existing mods :) We've been waiting for the porsche for a year. We can wait a little bit longer for that one. But
A) these cars need a proper sound update
B) the updated inertia of ac and all that physics jazz means these cars need physics updates too(which papa is already working on)

I meant any update on the existing mods :) We've been waiting for the porsche for a year. We can wait a little bit longer for that one. But
A) these cars need a proper sound update
B) the updated inertia of ac and all that physics jazz means these cars need physics updates too(which papa is already working on)
Well the inertia thing is more Aris-specific than sim specific...but yes I just finalized the tires last weekend (after months of research and work on them and other parts of the cars) so the update should be out this weekend. I had held off on the release recently because tire wear was broken, but that may not have been such a bad thing as I've reworked the tires again anyway. They should be accurate for all tracks now and not just sebring specific like the last set. Both cars are easier and nicer to drive as well.

Also if I'm remembering right, I think it's more like two years for the Porsche...:p

Well the inertia thing is more Aris-specific than sim specific...but yes I just finalized the tires last weekend (after months of research and work on them and other parts of the cars) so the update should be out this weekend. I had held off on the release recently because tire wear was broken, but that may not have been such a bad thing as I've reworked the tires again anyway. They should be accurate for all tracks now and not just sebring specific like the last set. Both cars are easier and nicer to drive as well.

Also if I'm remembering right, I think it's more like two years for the Porsche...:p
Is there even a decent sebring out there apart from the messy rip and your "iracing tech track style" mod?

Oh and "f**k yes" for the news

Is there even a decent sebring out there apart from the messy rip and your "iracing tech track style" mod?
There's not unfortunately....

@mclarenf1papa
Is there any chance this update may include a fix for the reversed Oreca mirrors.
Not this one....If I can get the source files for the Oreca to cooperate I'll be able to do a full update, but last time I tried they weren't playing ball...I'll see what I can do in the future for it, I'm aware it's not ideal at the moment.

There's not unfortunately....

Not this one....If I can get the source files for the Oreca to cooperate I'll be able to do a full update, but last time I tried they weren't playing ball...I'll see what I can do in the future for it, I'm aware it's not ideal at the moment.

Out of interest: Why its not possible for you to get the source files of your (IER) cars to fix issues? For you as the project manager? Do I misunderstand the definition of close teamwork?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 291 13.4%