IcemanLFS´s 2012 TV-Style Real T-Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Ferrari (90% done), is Mclaren (50% done%) and Mercedes.
Thanks guys for alo for your appreciation. My working is for all that love Formula 1 and play this game. I am loving this game 2012 more and more. I think is very realistic, great job Codemasters!
Thank you so much!Still waiting for ferrari and for mclaren too!You really don't know how much it matters to us (f1 lovers)really.I like the game too:).Far better than 2011, howewer the ai seems to be far more challenging howewer in champions mode in hard difficulty it's still easy:(.Keep up with your fascinating work !!!Modders like you should get a Nobel award:).Users cannot be more happier than this because some good guys make their game better by spending their free times :).

Nice work mate, just a really tiny thing beside. Dont call it realistic please, its far away from beeing that, its really TV like and thats correct and you did great.

What do you mean "dont call it realistic" ? The game or my cams? I try to make my cams as close as possible like we see in TV onboard laps, so it can give the REALISTIC feeling of watching a real onboard lap in TV as we play. The limitations of the game camera settings dont make it possible to have the exacting same camera angle like in TV but i think is very close, so how should i call it?

Thanks for your support.

OK i will release a version adding 2 center cams. So you will have 2 off-center and 2 center cams.

Kemalenir1993, i hope you like it!!
When will you release the ferrari and mclaren today or tomorrow?Sorry being rude but i just can't wait for them:).You are one of the best camera modders i have ever seen and mention modmate too :).

Good to hear you hadn't given up on this project.Take your time and recover from the illnesses:).I'm sure that many members of this site will appreciate your work as much as i do:).

Obviously he cannot edit any post if its older then some hours. Thats known on RD and therefore the Download section was established where we uploaders can edit and update their download offers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back