IcemanLFS´s 2012 TV-Style Real T-Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my post was only meant to be in support of IcemanLFS and did not mean to upset anyone.

@ Modmate - I did not "try to spread harassment" as you put it, but wanted to express my opinion and I spoke of Finite values meaning the opposite of infinite, sorry but you misunderstood what I stated.

Good luck and I sincerely wish you to be happy making cam mods, as I already said before in another thread, I very much like your work and all other mods available.

cheers blanes :)

We all appreciate your work so far !!Keep up the good work !It have two good sides of it you will make other people happy with your brilliant works man and it will improve your skills every time:).Hope you will finish every car !Both you and modmate are amazing we cannot wish better cam modders than you two:).Cheers!And don't lose fate bro!!

Sorry guys, but this thread is closed. I remove all my cameras and links. I WILL NOT POST MORE CAMERAS IN THIS FORUM.
I am sick and tired of people that behave like kids, and need to GROW UP.
I've received another complain that my last update cameras were based in others that were already made, and because i am tired to explain that i DID NOT COPY FROM ANYONE any cameras values, and i don't want any problems with anyone in this forum, i decided to close my thread.
I am saying this because i own an explanation to everyone that liked my work and were expecting more.
Thanks for all your support and care. There are sill very talented people doing a wonderful work. For all the modders that make this game a greater game, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, and all MY RESPECT and ADMIRATION.
Thanks.

ICEMANLFS

this is upsetting really.. ;[

loved your work.
will you post your work on different forum? if yes please get back to me on my private message

thanks man

Upsetting indeed. Thanks anyway for the effort, although I do not share your decision, you mostly work for people who appreciate your work, not for those who attacks it, honestly, the can all get the f*** out.

User has been warned for this post. Please keep in mind that you're dealing with fellow human beings, no matter if you agree with them or not.
So sorry to hear this from Iceman and it is very disappointing and unnecessary he has been put in this position.

The xml files that control the camera angles/aspect are purely fixed parameters that rely on numbers that can be changed by anyone at anytime with a few simple tools.

It is done for fellow racers to increase their enjoyment of the game, not to feed the rabid ego of some pimply arsed kid sitting in his mum's attic:O_o:

NO ONE has any right to believe they have some sort of authority or copyright to input a set of number into those xml files and then expect another modder can not produce a different cam pack with similar numbers.

I think IcemanLFS follows the same process as myself and others such as Frank in the past when modding the cam files. I made some cams and created them by modifying the x y z values and then reloading the game and checking how they appeared visually. I use no reference to any other cameras accept the default provided by Codies.

For my part, if someone wants to try and say I copied their same cam from today or a year ago they are totally dead wrong and such accusations as is happening to Iceman are just pathetic considering exactly what a cam file is.

Too much ego & self interest from a very few immature and pretentious people who it seems look at the finished "viewpoint" of the camera and sadly believe they created the whole picture when all they did was change some values - it takes time - Yes, but at the end the only thing changed is number values. Nothing NEW is added to the game that was not already entirely in the game, just changes in numbers or values.

Perhaps all modding should immediately be shutdown as Codies own the copyright to all the changes and additions... stupid comment isn't it !!!???

How utterly pathetic and sad ! :(

It's rather ridiculous that someone is creating almost 1:1 copies of mods available for months and starts ranting about people pointing that out. Nothing about ego but we can't accept such behaviour - especially since it's connected to the aforementioned issue.

/closed

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back