How Many Races will Max Win in 2023?

There is no difference hear if you do it in sim or real life.
Nah, all the millions of kids and players that kill all the guards in Skyrim because of a bit of back chat from a gate guard are not murderers or even potential murderers... it's a game, it ain't by any stretch of the imagination real life.

As long as I have followed f1 at best there has been max two teams capable of winning. Have to find action in he midfield in general but its certainly rather better then worse. Worst was the slick era. That was pure parading.
Really? Vettels first championship 2010 could have been won by any of 5 drivers with three races to go... that's three teams contending with Seb beating the 4th places Lewis Hamilton by just 16 points at the end of the season with Alonso and Webber slotting into 2nd and 3rd.
Perhaps you've only been watching since Mercedes started their winning ways by it doesn't seem very long ago to me.

"Winning fatigue; is that a thing?" - David Coulthard on Max

8/10 quali margin: shaken by tight Q2, Max revealed too much of RB's superiority.

Last edited:
Nah, all the millions of kids and players that kill all the guards in Skyrim because of a bit of back chat from a gate guard are not murderers or even potential murderers... it's a game, it ain't by any stretch of the imagination real life.

Really? Vettels first championship 2010 could have been won by any of 5 drivers with three races to go... that's three teams contending with Seb beating the 4th places Lewis Hamilton by just 16 points at the end of the season with Alonso and Webber slotting into 2nd and 3rd.
Perhaps you've only been watching since Mercedes started their winning ways by it doesn't seem very long ago to me.
I see you didnt understand. The fighting in skyrim in no way resembles real melee or archery combat :)

To race in a sim, you are attempting to receate reality, as closely as possible. Verstappen's behaviour when competing in sims speaks volumes about his personality, immaturity and his propensity to behave like a spoiled brat.

giphy.gif

How many races will Max NOT win?

Last edited:
Baku was a bit dull but that wasn't RB's fault. But yeah, one team dominating always leads to calls for more changes :) What does F1 do to solve that????

Not since WTCC years ago have I seen this in any formula I can think of ?
Every other series have regular different winners, check the stats.

Series that use control cars/engines have way more varied results.
Look at the stats not hard to see.
if anything that tells me it is not as much about the driver as people are led to believed but I don't buy this guff that any F1 driver in Max's car could win the title.

that's just plain old bs.

Last edited:
..... but I don't buy this guff that any F1 driver in Max's car could win the title.

that's just plain old bs.
I agree there, there's (in my opinion) just a few drivers that could win the F1 WDC in the RB19 against anyone not on the list (alforgetable order)
Fernando
George
Lando
Lewis
and Max (obviously)
the rest, as second drivers would be just that.

Surely Sergio should be on that list, too. Second in the championship with 2 wins and seven podiums. If he had a lesser team mate in the sister car he would be leading the championship right now.

Surely Sergio should be on that list, too. Second in the championship with 2 wins and seven podiums. If he had a lesser team mate in the sister car he would be leading the championship right now.
Checo is just a couple of points in front of Lewis... in a Mercedes, Checo can be fast but is too inconsistent to win more than a couple of races

Edit: My bad, Fernando... in an Aston Martin that's fallen by the wayside recently.

Last edited:
Checo is just a couple of points in front of Lewis... in a Mercedes, Checo can be fast but is too inconsistent to win more than a couple of races
Checo is not the #1 driver.

If he was the #1 driver and had all the effort of the team to setup the car to his liking, priority on everything etc and they had a lesser driver in as a supporting #2 - then I am pretty certain he would have a comfortable lead in the championship and would easily take the title.

If you had a time machine, a prime talent Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneueve, Kimi, Button and all the 1xWDC would absolutely waaalk it in if they were in #1 driver in RBR this year...

I wouldn't say any driver would win in the car - but almost any driver supported as the #1 driver would win.. Definitely more than 50% of this years F1 grid could do it.

This season is so depressing for me.

If he was the #1 driver and had all the effort of the team to setup the car to his liking, priority on everything etc and they had a lesser driver in as a supporting #2 - then I am pretty certain he would have a comfortable lead in the championship and would easily take the title.

If you had a time machine, a prime talent Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneueve, Kimi, Button and all the 1xWDC would absolutely waaalk it in if they were in #1 driver in RBR this year...

I wouldn't say any driver would win in the car - but almost any driver supported as the #1 driver would win.. Definitely more than 50% of this years F1 grid could do it.

What nonsense Verstappen has long since proven himself: his strong mind set
, driving in the rain.. his car control... and especially with a less good car vs Mercedes Bottas/Hamilton seasons long! who also had the party mode.. that DASS system and you name it. .. 50 more horsepower,, the car that was unbeatable for 6 seasons. Max often managed to split it in qualifying and race. they are just facts. What you say is nonsense

top talent Damon Hill? Realy? Is crazy...Damon Hill is anything but a top talent no . He could beat Schumacher in the much much better Williams car. After 2 or 3 seasons after his first only wdc he could go to Arrows because he was such a top talent..... just like Villeneuve... who actually owed everything to the dominant Williams seat. But not the level of his father Gilles!! Button and Kimi you are right.

and as for Checo... he is a good driver especially on street circuits, but also often for 2 or 3 races in a year. If Checo really was better than Verstappen.. then they would be crazy and stupid at RB! Helmut Marko is a tough boss Checo should be thankful to RB that he got the chance.. that he got the seat at the end of the 2020 season otherwise his F1 career would have been over.

Last edited:

And Rosberg wasn't the No 1 driver at Mercedes but he managed to drill the WDC home, but if that's your opinion then good for you.
As for being dissappointed about this season, that's down to your expectations running astray.

For me the measuring stick is winning in 2 teams
And Rosberg wasn't the No 1 driver at Mercedes but he managed to drill the WDC home, but if that's your opinion then good for you.....

Lewis only had to finish 7th in the race his Mercedes blew up.

Lewis and Michael won with 2 teams.
Nico, Alonso and the rest only dreamed of.

Last edited:
What nonsense Verstappen has long since proven himself
Calm down, my comments were entirely on Checo's inconsistency, and the performance of the car.

My hypothetical scenario for him to be a #1 driver and easily lead the title would (sorry not obviously enough) be with Verstappen not as his teammate. Same goes for the scenarios of almost any driver supported as the #1 ...

The team paid to win. crocodile tears regarding meaningless development restriction penalties. woop woop. lets see the next procession. I kinda hope max wins all except 1 more race for Checo.

And Rosberg wasn't the No 1 driver at Mercedes but he managed to drill the WDC home, but if that's your opinion then good for you.
Haha yep, and you can keep that opinion.

Niki Lauda was teamLH all day everyday 2014 and 2015 and had no time for Rosberg, suddenly in 2016 he was on team Rosberg... Even after 10th-year-rookie driving style in Austria the team line from Toto and Niki was about the drivers - the refused to lay blame on Rosberg.

In my opinion for all time Rosberg was the teams #1 driver in 2016, no sabotage nonsense, but he had all the support win the title. I think they wanted #1 on the car.

Calm down, my comments were entirely on Checo's inconsistency, and the performance of the car.

My hypothetical scenario for him to be a #1 driver and easily lead the title would (sorry not obviously enough) be with Verstappen not as his teammate. Same goes for the scenarios of almost any driver supported as the #1 ...

The team paid to win. crocodile tears regarding meaningless development restriction penalties. woop woop. lets see the next procession. I kinda hope max wins all except 1 more race for Checo.

Haha yep, and you can keep that opinion.

Niki Lauda was teamLH all day everyday 2014 and 2015 and had no time for Rosberg, suddenly in 2016 he was on team Rosberg... Even after 10th-year-rookie driving style in Austria the team line from Toto and Niki was about the drivers - the refused to lay blame on Rosberg.

In my opinion for all time Rosberg was the teams #1 driver in 2016, no sabotage nonsense, but he had all the support win the title. I think they wanted #1 on the car.
I honestly don't know what point you're trying to make?

Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve are not top talents. you talk unclearly about number #1 and #2 at Redbull, Verstappen will always be number 1 because he is simply better (both co-coreurs are supported by RB otherwise they will look for another second driver) and the season is depressing for you? May I ask which team is your favourite?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%