How Many Races will Max Win in 2023?

Max will be champion again i think and he will get 60%-75% of the wins. Not shore how other teams will fair. Ferrari may get a run at Red Bull and Mercedes need to do a better job whitch is hard with restrictions in place.

I think the reduced aero testing thing for the better teams is very ineffective. I think if they really wanted to reduce the gap that the top teams have, they would add to the minimum weight of the top cars.
The way it goes with wind tunell the best teams get less and small teams get more. But small teams have smaller budgets as they make less profit. This is the FIA trying to manipulate teams and balance things out in a way that dose not work.

Hoping I am wrong however I think we are heading into a another dominate year for Max. There are 23 races this year. How many do you think he can win? 20?

Realistically, I am guessing 18.
I think 17 - if things go the way they look -

however, there's an outside chance that powers that be or mysteries of the universe might conspire to contrive another 2010, 2012, 2021 and some randomness happens and he might be looking at only 10 or 11 wins.

ugh, this type of thing makes me almost wish the season was done already so we could hope something new for 2024... any wild predictions for 2024? Will Lawrence finally get formula fashion going and Aston Martin major sponsors of Met Gala and Lewis in the green team?

I think the reduced aero testing thing for the better teams is very ineffective. I think if they really wanted to reduce the gap that the top teams have, they would add to the minimum weight of the top cars.

Yep, it was always a lip service penalty and never going to have any impact. I think they can allocate some of the reduction to CFD time and I think all the teams cook they books for that stuff anyway so it's a zero cost difference to have CFD compute logs generated for the reduced nominated amount of time the computers should have been running.

Yup, Too many. Being petty here but I just cannot find any love for the guy. I respect his mission driven determination but he's such a petty/childish little man. Was so happy to see Russell being the adult last week.

Baku was a bit dull but that wasn't RB's fault. But yeah, one team dominating always leads to calls for more changes :) What does F1 do to solve that????

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.