HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I like to join yeah.
Nottingham Forest
Reading
Chelsea
Mansfield Town FC
Rotterdam Feyenoord
Cat D, used to be a huge football fan around 10 years ago, couldn't name you a current player in today's game

Rules :

The game works with 2 major parts -> Season // Off Season

Season
The aim is to go mostly as fast as the Formula Legacy game. Every 48h we'll have the next round of the three european competitions.
#1 Round of 32 (only C3)
#2 Round of 16 (C1/C2/C3)
#3 Quarter-Finals (C1/C2/C3)
#4 Semi-Finals (C1/C2/C3)
#5 Domestic results (who is champion, who won the cup, who qualifies to which European competition)
#6 Finals C1/C2/C3

Each time your team goes to the next round, your club earns 1 Point, you'll be able to purchase those points after each round to upgrade your TeamWork (% between 1 and 99) and increase the overall strength of your team. The more points you'll spend in one time, the more TeamWork you'll gain exponentially (1point=+3TW / 2points=+10TW / 3points=+21TW). A strategy would be to save TW points, to purchase everything once and smash out your TeamWork%. However, if you're eliminated before.. you won't earn any new point and this save tactics will be irrelevant.
At the end of the season, you'll get rewards ($) in line with your results. Those $ will be spend for off season.

Off Season
During off season you'll be able to trade your players, sign new ones or sell them. Every new player signed will always be employed for 5 years. You'll only have 11 players in your club, your starting 11. You're allowed to sign 3 new players maximum each season. If you have too much players to your club you will be able to sell them. To another club if you find someone or to "the bank" at his fixed value. Your starting 11 will have to "work", which means that if a player do not play at his regular position, his overall will be lowered of 1 or 2 points (depending on the position). Every player has an Overall between 1 and 5. You will know the overall of the players to help you make your recruitment.
To sign a new player, you'll only have to ask me someone as if I was your scouts, and I will give you the information (Age, Position(s), Overall, Value). If you say ok, this will be my new right back, you'll spend his value and.. it's done.

To sum up what you'll have to do...
During the season, save or spend your TeamWork Points.
During off season, ask me for players, Sign/Trade/Sell them.

Not sure about the tournament system. I get axed in the first round with all three teams, I'm sitting bored for a week or more waiting for next season. How about more we play each other a few times, then like the top 4 go for playoffs? Depending on number of players, we have groups, like World Cup.

Not 32... 16 teams playing c1, 16 other teams playing c2 and 32 teams playing c3... plus the English Spanish German and Italian championship... it's more likely a hundred teams in the game ^^ so YES there are A LOT of AI teams. What I would like is to have 8 to 16 real players to lead the 2 or 4 best clubs in the four major leagues.

However it seems that I haven't been clear enough about the three competitions we play... You only play ONE club which will play every year ONE competition. There are three competitions, C1 C2 & C3 which are mostly sort of divisions. The best team from every country will play the C1. The second best team will play the C2. And the four best teams after will play the C3. This is how football actually worked from the 1950's to 1993. And this is IMO the best system there has ever been ^^

The tournament system shows, you're right, a possibility that you could be eliminated very early... then you'll have to wait a week before the new season... well it is right... but false at the same time. First because the earlier you'll be eliminated, the earlier you'll be able to work on the recruitment for next season (which is IMO the best part of the game). Seasons will be short, off season a little bit longer I think.
Second because you will not be fully eliminated as the next-to-the-last round is your "domestic championship" where you all take part in.
And third because there will be a very tiny chance to be eliminated very soon. It's possible but you would have to be very unlucky. AI teams will be weaker than yours, and if the chance is possible, it won't happen often at all.

• Deleted member 161052

Haven't said that but back in Friday I got a brand new iPad Air, and it runs faster compared to my old iPad 2!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.