HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

My forum racing is about Le Mans. 3 players drive a single car. They should decide which one will drive first and last before the race. When the race begins, first player says finish. Wait for 2 hours. The next says finish, wait for 3 hours, and the 3rd driver says finish to finish that car's race.

Interested?

• Deleted member 161052

Next week I'm going on holiday for 3 weeks. It's gonna affect my forum game activities (again!) but I'm not sure if I can be able to get internet unlike from the Los Angeles trip last year.

Is anyone up for bringing back a simulation career? I feel we are missing out on the fun, banter, rivalries and creativity that came from games like rFactor sim, GPTCC and FFG when we were all making our own teams, own liveries and generally having some great fun out of watching the races. Is anyone free at the moment to try and revive one of them. I am planning to look in to Automobilista, but I can't promise anything. We just have the GP4 sim (which must always survive), Meff's Legacy Manager (which is fantastic), and the revived Forum Racing (which I am so glad is back). Lets try to revive Forum Games. Are there any new ideas for games we can think of?

I don't have new ideas.
Just wanted to say that i agree with you.

GPTCC worked well from time to time, though i think the first set of regulations worked out the best.

We also could bring back RDFR GP2!

The best by FAR was and still is FFG. I am not the guy who's able to execute that one though. And i am not sure if anybody is willing to continue it for the moment because it takes a lot! Thanks a ton to @Aidan Keranen for the great seasons we already had!

Well, @Meff28s has his idea for the football manager which is another game, but nobody knows how it would work out, yet.

Apart from that i think we all loved games where their was a lot of passion, say, banter, rivalries, own liverys with heart and not "lets-just-make-it-and-be-done-with-it-liverys". And lots of participants.
No worries, Joking about RDFR GP2 of course.

Last edited:
rFactor 2 has great AI, possibly the best in sims at the moment. Depending on the mod and track selection we could get a good forum game out of that. All comes down to how many people would want to create liveries and dedicate time to another forum game.

RPS 22 will be my last season moderating so I may be up for creating a simulation career of some sort, maybe a Le Mans style using enduracers mod or touring car style.

Think we've entered a stage where GP4 has become stalemate and we've yet to discover another game that works as well as GP4 has done up until this point.

rFactor 2 has great AI, possibly the best in sims at the moment. Depending on the mod and track selection we could get a good forum game out of that. All comes down to how many people would want to create liveries and dedicate time to another forum game.

RPS 22 will be my last season moderating so I may be up for creating a simulation career of some sort, maybe a Le Mans style using enduracers mod or touring car style.
Can't be worse than rfactor AI. We had that experiment in the past :D

-

The important thing is that we are able to make upgrades to drivers or cars that have an effect that is not too less and not too much.
rFactor 1 was just plain random and add self-destructive AI to the mix....

Thats what makes GP4 so perfect for the moment. If anybody has alternatives, go show em. I dont own rFactor 2 so maybe that's an improvement now.

Can't be worse than rfactor AI. We had that experiment in the past :D

-

The important thing is that we are able to make upgrades to drivers or cars that have an effect that is not too less and not too much.
rFactor 1 was just plain random and add self-destructive AI to the mix....

Thats what makes GP4 so perfect for the moment. If anybody has alternatives, go show em. I dont own rFactor 2 so maybe that's an improvement now.
With rfactor 2 you can adjust the stats, I'm not sure how drastically a stat change would have though. Are their any mods for GP4 other than open wheel?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back