HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Tired of wheels and engine noise ? Put your boots on and let's play the holy grail, master of all sports on earth... Football !
ga8QlHE.png
I intend to create a Football forum game where you'd play the Sporting Director of a UEFA club from one of the 4 major European Leagues (ENG/ITA/ESP/GER). Your aim will be to make your club progress in the European rankings by winning one of the three different UEFA competitions (C1/C2/C3) and signing the best players around the world to beat your domestic and continental opponents.
7ON7kHQ.png
I'm starting this thread to take the temperature among the RD members... 3 questions :
- Would you join such a game ? (if yes, post a message to let me know ;))
- Which are your 5 favorite clubs you could be happy to play with ? (even if I know there's only one in your heart)
- How much do you know football ?
Category A : I know everything about Football, from Garrincha to Neymar and Zoff to Buffon.
Category B : I support a club and know everything of what currently happens on the football planet
Category C : I play FIFA/PES every week but don't ask me who Michael Laudrup is
Category D : I've often watched some games, especially during major events such as the world cup
Category E : What the hell am I doing on this thread ?

Last edited:
I would join such a game.
Since I'm mostly a Category D, I can't imagine choosing which 5 teams I like. I'll probably wait until everyone else is sorted out so the die-hard football fans get their pick. Likely I'll choose a team with some pretty colors or a cool mascot or from a city I want to visit one day.

Why is this relevant?
I understand why you're asking. Basically it is because I would like to give you Sporting directors a total freedom for the transfer market. Which means no lists or things like that. Find the player you need for the position you need. It is something that seems a little bit too difficult for complete beginner. However hundreds and hundreds of website exist to find everything about football ex : footballdatabase

I understand why you're asking. Basically it is because I would like to give you Sporting directors a total freedom for the transfer market. Which means no lists or things like that. Find the player you need for the position you need. It is something that seems a little bit too difficult for complete beginner. However hundreds and hundreds of website exist to find everything about football ex : footballdatabase
football manager, by far the biggest actual database you can find xD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back