HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Wie wäre es mit "Fußball"?

Ich denke, Franz Beckenbauer ist die beste Geschichte des Fußballspielers

Volgens mij is johan cruijff een grotere legende dan beckenbauer, maar dat is mijn mening

19-Gordon-I-Got-NO-Idea-WTF.gif

And if you'd pick a club, what would it be ?
I was asking myself either to play a championship (PremierLeague or SerieA), or to play sort of a UEFA Champions League (sort of a Superleague).

It depends. If you choose a league, we'll pick teams from it. If you pick a tournament like the UCL, we'll pick them. If you don't, we'll happily abuse the situation :roflmao: Prepare for Arsenal vs FC Santa Claus and Barcelona vs Fotboliger Fart

In fact, I wanted to know what would be your preferences. I don't know maybe jim you're a United fan, Jordan a southampton's one ^^ Maybe Tim (E.) hates Ajax, Ben is a BVB ultra... I don't know ^^

I also wanted to do a "LEGACY" manager game... which means that it would begin in the 60's or the 70's ^^ Most of you perhaps don't have the sufficient football culture to build a team in those eras :cautious:

Would I be authorized to start a thread for a future Foootball Legacy game just to take the temperature ? To know which club could be picked... how many players who could sign in... and the possible starting year of the game (70's/80's/90's?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back