HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

The micromanaging is what we enjoy, and that is almost exactly the same as the Moto Manager we have. We're a bit saturated with excel games at the moment.

Yeah I knew we were a bit saturated, but I wondered if there was any demand for another one. Maybe I'll just hang onto it for the time being and wait for a better time.
Best thing to do for sure. Also have a look over it, polish some rough edges if you find them too. Try to place yourself as a player of the game and make sure there aren't any outstanding loopholes or ways to become overpowered too quickly. You may find in the future that a spot could open itself up, and providing a game that is completely ready and tested is more likely to work than one that needs work done to it just to be playable.

To me it sounds like a mix of Omer's (Excel) and Tapio's (mainly off-season management) manager games. Love them both (and I miss Tapio's one :cry:), but right now we're saturated, as Jim said.

You certainly could use the time for testing, as Aidan suggested. I think Tapio had run a couple of seasons before starting it here, to properly test and polish it. Important to know that here are some who specialize in finding and exploiting loopholes (myself included :D). The Football Manager we had for a short time is a good example of what happens if you start a game which isn't ready yet.

You certainly could use the time for testing, as Aidan suggested. I think Tapio had run a couple of seasons before starting it here, to properly test and polish it. Important to know that here are some who specialize in finding and exploiting loopholes (myself included :D). The Football Manager we had for a short time is a good example of what happens if you start a game which isn't ready yet.
I did about ten seasons running every single team there was and the game came out very well balanced :thumbsup:

Best thing to do for sure. Also have a look over it, polish some rough edges if you find them too. Try to place yourself as a player of the game and make sure there aren't any outstanding loopholes or ways to become overpowered too quickly. You may find in the future that a spot could open itself up, and providing a game that is completely ready and tested is more likely to work than one that needs work done to it just to be playable.
Way ahead of you on that one. I've run it a couple of times in the past on other message boards, but lack of interest/low numbers prevented it really taking off.

Here's the Rulebook.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Is anyone missing the Grand Prix Touring Car Championship? I actually do.
As the DTM 2015 mod was released here, would anyone like to see the new GPTCC season with the DTM 2015 mod?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone missing the Grand Prix Touring Car Championship? I actually do.
As the DTM 2015 mod was released here, would anyone like to see the new GPTCC season with the DTM 2015 mod?

Rate Agree if you would like to see DTM 2015, or Like if you prefer 2013.
What's the difference though? The car shapes are probably the same.
And nice ratings farming.

TBH, having just got Automobilista, I was thinking about doing it there with the Copa Petrobras de Marcos (or whatever it's called). No way am I touching the V8 Stock cars mod, they're far too fun to drive.

• Deleted member 161052

TBH, having just got Automobilista, I was thinking about doing it there with the Copa Petrobras de Marcos (or whatever it's called). No way am I touching the V8 Stock cars mod, they're far too fun to drive.
Copa Petrobras de Marcas ;)

I'm not sure if this is a good idea, the 2006 shapes were quite a bit different to 2013 ones. But if they have similar dimensions, then I guess it's fine.
You wouldn't go back to 05/06, I'm just talking in terms of 13/15 and the fact that I don't really see/care about the differences between the M3 and M4

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back