HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

That said, I would prefer to try my LMP&GT Manager game on rFactor, I would feel more comfortable to mod my copy of rFactor and leave AMS alone for the while. They're the same game engine, so only slightly less intelligent AI is what we'd have to cope with.

I might, dunno how long the signing up period is though. I've got exams in like 2 weeks and I wanna put my focus on that of course.
I'm not pressuring you into signing up (exams clearly take precedence), but inital sign-up takes about 45 seconds and signing drivers will take no more than a couple of minutes of each day. until your line-up is filled.

On Monday i'm gonna flight to Spain, having a nice holiday with some friends for a week.
I'll probably will not be able to check in in do stuff on RD regularly or at all.

Therefore I'll inform some people tomorrow about some things, probably @kedy89 , @Aidan Keranen , @Matt @Rui F. Martins
(Giving Rui the right to do my buys in 2003 GP4 season, and informing Mr Kederer about that)
(Giving Matt the right to do my buys for FFG and informing Mr Keranen about that ;))

I'm back and relaxed!

But i'm going to be away again from Thursday to Monday because i am at the Pinkpop festival in the netherlands.

Will be pretty much the same procedure as before, will write to everyone that needs to be informed if they arent already.
@kedy89
@Aidan Keranen
@Matt
@Rui F. Martins

Here we go again, i am away one last time for a while.
Away til 28th in Bulgaria, same procedure as before.
@kedy89
@Aidan Keranen
@Matt
@Rui F. Martins

So I just stumbled across something lately that might be interesting to some. Weekly motorsport quizzes on the website kahoot.it. We can discuss a time where most people are free to compete as it's a live quiz. I'll fire up a share screening program and share it in the thread so people can watch my screen which the questions are being held on. Then you grab a device and enter with the kahoot code that is on my screen. It sounds a bit confusing now but believe me after you've done it once, it's sooooo easy.

Only hard thing could be arranging a time where people are free to do it live. Shouldn't take much more than 15 minutes really. Also you don't have to be in the quiz every week. You can just hop on when you have time.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

So I just stumbled across something lately that might be interesting to some. Weekly motorsport quizzes on the website kahoot.it. We can discuss a time where most people are free to compete as it's a live quiz. I'll fire up a share screening program and share it in the thread so people can watch my screen which the questions are being held on. Then you grab a device and enter with the kahoot code that is on my screen. It sounds a bit confusing now but believe me after you've done it once, it's sooooo easy.

Only hard thing could be arranging a time where people are free to do it live. Shouldn't take much more than 15 minutes really.
I've known that website since last year. At school I've done quizzes about Denmark, sportsmen, Formula One, etc. and that's all.

Only hard thing could be arranging a time where people are free to do it live. Shouldn't take much more than 15 minutes really. Also you don't have to be in the quiz every week. You can just hop on when you have time.

You could take screenshots and post to anyone on the discord that 2KF1 have (we have a RD only text channel) if the livestream doesn't work well. I'm just thinking if it's lagging or poor quality we might miss a question or something.
I'd be interested for sure otherwise.

You could take screenshots and post to anyone on the discord that 2KF1 have (we have a RD only text channel) if the livestream doesn't work well. I'm just thinking if it's lagging or poor quality we might miss a question or something.
I'd be interested for sure otherwise.
I'm already on the matter trying to find a nice/ non lagging sharing screen program.:thumbsup:

Hey,
I have a proposal for a new game.

The game i am proposing is the True2Life-Racing Formula ford 2011 mod for Race 07.

I have made a number of changes to the original mod in order to get the ai to race without crashing and prevent the rain bug (where the ai would pit every lap when it rained).

Race 07 is based on the rfactor engine, however the ai is less aggressive and has a decent weather system.
One negative to race 07 however is that there isnt an option like there is in other rfactor games, but there is an excellent replay system, whereby it records every session by default. this means that all I have to do is hide my car off the circuit during the race

The kind of game i think would work better, given the fact that formula ford engines are standardised would be a driver based game, without managers or power upgrades - the only car upgrade would be reliability

ideally, there would be 21 drivers, as this is how many fit on 1 screen in the results, without having to scroll down, which neatly hides my user.
However this would of course lead to 7 teams with 3 drivers, so just 20 drivers will be the limit initially, with 10 teams - unless the alternative is more popular.

During my extensive testing, the best tracks are about 2-5km long which roughly means 10 laps = 30 minutes

In terms of upgrades, as mentioned above they will be mostly driver based apart from reliability

Driver upgrades (inc default values)

QualifyingAbility= no. drivers //Average qualifying position (1 - number of drivers)
RaceAbility= 6.2 //Range 0 - 6.2 (0 is best)
RainAbility= 6.2 //Range 0 - 6.2 (0 is best)
TrackAggression=6.2 //Range 0 - 6.2 (0 is best)

Team Upgrades

LifetimeAvg=1000 //lifetime of engine more is better
LifetimeVar=200 //COF variation

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back