Resource icon

Misc High LOD Improvements 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
After FHD cars, HD tyres, and this mod the fps is getting closer to 60
Jeez you're complaining about such high fps. I play with 20-35 fps and i don't complain it's all my pc can do :roflmao:
If i would have 60 fps i would be so glad that i would immediately jump out of my room window which is on the second floor , lol.

My 580 GTX is struggling :(. Hurry up with new cards AMD/Nvidia, I want to upgrade!

Thanks for this mod!
Struggeling in what way? I have the same card and a minimum of 75 fps in dips.
Approx. 10-20 less fps after LOD install.
I have poor PC, nvidia 8600GT 512, 2gb ram... Everything in ultra low, low, etc...
This mod allow to me change "distant vehicule" graphics to "low", and the cars look fine (better), this helps the FPS
Thanks @vlasovas
ive got a HD RADEON 5670 n all i did was lower resalution by 2 settings in the game n now looks like a charm and still in HD resalution, with all the HD and DHD mods on for everything

Use this MOD. My teammates and I will not see, like the stealth. Only close to him, to see his body.:(
what setting do you use? medium, low, hight, ultra? and what your hardware ?
weird- have no issues with it at 1920x1080 with all HD cars (for both cars Low and Cars High)... still kicking along at 100fps..

wonder if its something else causing the issue for ya Gally
Jeez you're complaining about such high fps. I play with 20-35 fps and i don't complain it's all my pc can do :roflmao:
If i would have 60 fps i would be so glad that i would immediately jump out of my room window which is on the second floor , lol.

although the mod seems to demand more, to display tires and cars with molds in HD, because in fact this mod does not change textures, he makes things more rounded! and also makes the cars visible from far away, in good definition, without deforming their appearance, as well as in the preview pictures ( there shows as well), giving real idea of High Definition!
here in my home (his 7770) and another friend (GTX 670m) we had an increase of FPS! do not ask me how, because it was to be the opposite, however, neither I nor he, have cars with high definition textures, I do not still downloaded any mod for this game, I need to venture out soon in the pages of the RD :D! I believe that will not give much trouble, my concern was around who plays in low resolution, because my machine does not show the conditions to see if is good at low resolution

if someone is having trouble in Medium, or Low, let me know, because I can try to reduce the field of vision of the objects, I may have left too long!

Hi Gang

Is using the rmm the only way to install this? or can i just paste the files into the appropriate directory?

Cheers

F1A

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/high-lod-improvements.76287/#post-1549865

@vlasovas
I play with low settings and 800x600 and this mod works perfect. The cars looks awesome.
Thanks to this I can try to use the 1280x720 resolution, so far the game runs fine !OMG!
Thanks again!

@vlasovas
I play with low settings and 800x600 and this mod works perfect. The cars looks awesome.
Thanks to this I can try to use the 1280x720 resolution, so far the game runs fine !OMG!
Thanks again!
I'm glad, this report helps a lot, here at home in ultra, worked very well, if in the low, running well, remains to be seen what was the difficulty of some

Well,in that case you could put in another 580 in SLI and you are good to go,i am playing with triple 580 GTX and i am always at 120 fps solid with vsync.
And just for the record,i`ve played BF3 at 170 fps + - dips to 110 on cluster**** maps and back to karkand.Also note that i`ve played BF4 Beta which run not great but decent at around 145 + - fps mark with shuttering but that was due poor optimisation by dice side and not very good drivers that utilizies the 3 cards at more than 40 % which was a letdown .

Well,in that case you could put in another 580 in SLI and you are good to go,i am playing with triple 580 GTX and i am always at 120 fps solid with vsync.
And just for the record,i`ve played BF3 at 170 fps + - dips to 110 on cluster**** maps and back to karkand.Also note that i`ve played BF4 Beta which run not great but decent at around 145 + - fps mark with shuttering but that was due poor optimisation by dice side and not very good drivers that utilizies the 3 cards at more than 40 % which was a letdown .
Man I can't afford 3 cards, even though that setup sounds like a doozy lol.

I don't have a problem with the mod Vlasovas, just that my FPS is steadily going down with all the great graphic options haha.

Wowwww!
must be a dream to play with it all!
Man I can't afford 3 cards, even though that setup sounds like a doozy lol.

I don't have a problem with the mod Vlasovas, just that my FPS is steadily going down with all the great graphic options haha.
tells me in which setup you play? Low, medium, hight, or ultra
and I try to make some changes in the field of view here

I don't think the mod needs any change, I was just whining :)
:roflmao:
Nice thanks ! :)

May I ask you, did you redo the textures ? Or is this the High LOD files copied over the Low LOD files ?

cheers :D
transformed from high to low, and edited the distance field of vision for replay, and race, in either graphics options !
Thanks! I discovered using this mod resolves the issue of flickering smoke/dust at the start of the game/race in Melbourne.
and I did not even know what I was doing miracles : Roflmao:

what setting do you use? medium, low, hight, ultra? and what your hardware ?

although the mod seems to demand more, to display tires and cars with molds in HD, because in fact this mod does not change textures, he makes things more rounded! and also makes the cars visible from far away, in good definition, without deforming their appearance, as well as in the preview pictures ( there shows as well), giving real idea of High Definition!
here in my home (his 7770) and another friend (GTX 670m) we had an increase of FPS! do not ask me how, because it was to be the opposite, however, neither I nor he, have cars with high definition textures, I do not still downloaded any mod for this game, I need to venture out soon in the pages of the RD :D! I believe that will not give much trouble, my concern was around who plays in low resolution, because my machine does not show the conditions to see if is good at low resolution

if someone is having trouble in Medium, or Low, let me know, because I can try to reduce the field of vision of the objects, I may have left too long!

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/high-lod-improvements.76287/#post-1549865

Thanks Vlasovas, if i install some dhd skins will that affect his mod at all? like overwriting some of the files that make this work?

Cheers

F1A

Thanks Vlasovas, if i install some dhd skins will that affect his mod at all? like overwriting some of the files that make this work?

Cheers

F1A

I not have installed skins in HD here, but, by the report of the users are all ok!
I think not need change anything!
follow the instructions to install the previous page, there is a question answered about this, have 2 ways to install, extracting or using the Ryder Mod Manager

I not have installed skins in HD here, but, by the report of the users are all ok!
I think not need change anything!
follow the instructions to install the previous page, there is a question answered about this, have 2 ways to install, extracting or using the Ryder Mod Manager

thanks buddy, have installed, gonna try some dhd skins now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back