1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc High LOD Improvements 1.0

High LOD MOD, High LOD F1 2013

1. vlasovas submitted a new resource:

High LOD Improvements - High LOD MOD, High LOD F1 2013

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 9
  2. why can't i download this file?
  3. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

Nice the awful level of LOD shown on the AI with low polygon wheels was driving me nuts.

• Like Like x 1
  4. just above has a blue button "Download Now via external site"
  5. I also found the treatment of the game for the AI worse than the last year, and now to have a varied, they took out the tire wear of AI in the last Patch :cry:
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. The great these Lod Mods I added this one to my Ultimate Realism mod ,,, Just after the Game came out,,,, But nice work:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Nice mod, I hate the sight of those default tyres on the grid ... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I Like it, Thanks Again.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. :cool:Lovely job,thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Nice job Vlas my man...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. hi peeps, can anybody help me a little, im new to recent PC's and Mod'ing.
    my problem is that ive downloaded the file HIGH LOD and within that compressed file there is a folder zMISC then within that folder i see HIGH LOD which has a sub folder called cars which has lots of files in, also there is another folder within zMISC called Strat which is completely empty, when i watched the video of how to install i see him selecting hires textures which i just cant see.....?
    i know im missing something simple, i can feel it in my bones......lol
    anyhow any help from anybody on how to install this would be greatly appreciated.
    as ive got a GTX Titan and im not afraid to use it ;)
    Peace Out
  12. Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. hello friend, the video of the first page is very explanatory, the only difference is that you must follow in profile, the path of the F1 2013 (not the f1 2012 ) the rest of the procedure is the same basis to follow, although different mods!

but if you want to extract just open the folder "High LOD \ zMISC \ High LOD"
    and copy the folder "cars", and paste in the game directory and replace everything, I recommend backing up before! (Which if installed using the "RMM" you have already automatically, besides, also serve for all your games)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. That is badass !!!! thank you !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. My 580 GTX is struggling :(. Hurry up with new cards AMD/Nvidia, I want to upgrade!

Thanks for this mod!
  16. Struggeling in what way? I have the same card and a minimum of 75 fps in dips.
    Approx. 10-20 less fps after LOD install.
  17. After FHD cars, HD tyres, and this mod the fps is getting closer to 60
  18. Ok, I thought struggeling was closer to 20 ;)
  19. I have poor PC, nvidia 8600GT 512, 2gb ram... Everything in ultra low, low, etc...
    This mod allow to me change "distant vehicule" graphics to "low", and the cars look fine (better), this helps the FPS
    Thanks @vlasovas
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ive got a HD RADEON 5670 n all i did was lower resalution by 2 settings in the game n now looks like a charm and still in HD resalution, with all the HD and DHD mods on for everything