Resource icon

Misc High LOD Improvements 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah this is a must have ,
thx for your time and effort.
This is a vid without this installed so imagine what its like now :)

I know yeah my encoding pwns :p

Dxtory with lossless decoder then avs video converter @ 50000 bits per sec

Last edited:
Very nice mod , and i say thank you for it. Although it did hit my fps a fair amount.

Would you consider a slightly lighter on fps version ?

Once again thank you for your mod.

Cheers.
I think the mod, had no problems with FPS, I just was afraid of the mod have stayed too heavy for anyone who plays in the medium, and low, because as my VGA is good, I could not know, but from the reports everything is OK!

I think the mod, had no problems with FPS, I just was afraid of the mod have stayed too heavy for anyone who plays in the medium, and low, because as my VGA is good, I could not know, but from the reports everything is OK!
Not true, my FPS in the benchmark dropped from: Average 54, Min 45 to Average 30, Min 24. So this mod has a HUGE impact on fps. I was so lucky to have made a backup of my "cars" folder and when I put the original folder back and ran the bechmark, everything was fine (54-45fps give or take) again. So make a backup first before installing this very demanding mod. Sweetfx (with hdr and smaa on) only costs me 7-5 fps, go figure!

Not true, my FPS in the benchmark dropped from: Average 54, Min 45 to Average 30, Min 24. So this mod has a HUGE impact on fps. I was so lucky to have made a backup of my "cars" folder and when I put the original folder back and ran the bechmark, everything was fine (54-45fps give or take) again. So make a backup first before installing this very demanding mod. Sweetfx (with hdr and smaa on) only costs me 7-5 fps, go figure!
in the rain on a friend of mine reduced fps him, however without skins in HD, only tires + High LOD
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/tires-edition-2013.75919/page-11#post-1555287

yeah this is a must have ,
thx for your time and effort.
This is a vid without this installed so imagine what its like now :)

I know yeah my encoding pwns :p

Dxtory with lossless decoder then avs video converter @ 50000 bits per sec
lol can i ask something why my fps isnt going over 60?
(sry for offtopic)

Just a little tip to everyone who is getting more FPS then Hz - for example : avg 80 FPS and has got a 60Hz display then it is strongly recommended to use Vsync - Vertical Synchronization, it can be found in the games graphic settings menu or it can be forced through the NV / ATI control panel.

Jeez you're complaining about such high fps. I play with 20-35 fps and i don't complain it's all my pc can do :roflmao:
If i would have 60 fps i would be so glad that i would immediately jump out of my room window which is on the second floor , lol.

I will lent you my pc, just to see you do that jump :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years