Resource icon

Misc High LOD Improvements 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hy guys.
IVe got a question for the author of this mod or anyone that could help me..
Could this mod cause the player to be slower than the AI?
Ive been playing with this mod installed.100%races without any assits with the Toro Rosso and Verne constantly beat me in the race.
Ive never had such a bad stat ever in f1games.
Then i got fe up and due to suspicion i reinstalled the game and did 20laps in a 100percent race at Monaco.
Now with all the mods Verne was 2sec faster then me from the beginnin ,lapping in around the 1.18s and me lapping in the 1.20s...(MOnaco,100%,no assists,light cloudy conditions going from light rain to dry after lap 10)
After having the game complately reinstalled and without any mods i started a grand prix mode race,same setting for Monaco like mentioned above. Of course I could not set the weather to go from raining a little to dry around lap 10, but i set it to be light cloudy and all..
Point is Vergne's an my laptimes were mathing up until lap 20...We were both lapping in the 1.20s...
Hence I ask could this mod cause the player to be slower then the AI? (Forgot to mention AI Level Legend of Course! )
PLS Someone help.!!!!!

hy guys.
IVe got a question for the author of this mod or anyone that could help me..
Could this mod cause the player to be slower than the AI?
Ive been playing with this mod installed.100%races without any assits with the Toro Rosso and Verne constantly beat me in the race.
Ive never had such a bad stat ever in f1games.
Then i got fe up and due to suspicion i reinstalled the game and did 20laps in a 100percent race at Monaco.
Now with all the mods Verne was 2sec faster then me from the beginnin ,lapping in around the 1.18s and me lapping in the 1.20s...(MOnaco,100%,no assists,light cloudy conditions going from light rain to dry after lap 10)
After having the game complately reinstalled and without any mods i started a grand prix mode race,same setting for Monaco like mentioned above. Of course I could not set the weather to go from raining a little to dry around lap 10, but i set it to be light cloudy and all..
Point is Vergne's an my laptimes were mathing up until lap 20...We were both lapping in the 1.20s...
Hence I ask could this mod cause the player to be slower then the AI? (Forgot to mention AI Level Legend of Course! )
PLS Someone help.!!!!!
this mod does not change Database, files or settings related, only the 3D model of the car, and field of view, I will check this, but I noticed no difference here, what may have happened, are the FPS they have a bit rising , making the game a little different from what you were used to, affecting the conduct

this mod does not change Database, files or settings related, only the 3D model of the car, and field of view, I will check this, but I noticed no difference here, what may have happened, are the FPS they have a bit rising , making the game a little different from what you were used to, affecting the conduct
exactly what im thinking my friend.Weve had an fps bug this year.God knows in arms with certain mods how it affects singleplayer..
thx for the reply..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back