Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
building up dust on the windshield as you go along and more going through a cloud of dirt, is already something that is suggested to Ilja. It would also mean we would have a use for wipers when we clean the windshield. And I am sure he could make more options for dust, so some surfaces create more dust than others.
Also mud. Should be more similar to water in behavior at least.

After v1.0, I started to have some issues that, although not game-breaking, they detract from the experience and can even be distracting. I'm talking about holes on the terrain, one at the side of the track at a particular cattle gate and two very far in the distance.

The hole on the gate, I think it was already in the prior version and it's not related to my settings, but I've been told the distant holes could be caused by my CSP settings. I resetted them all after saving a preset, but this hasn't solved the issue. I'm running AC with Content Manager, CSP 0.1.75, the latest version of Sol and nearly everything maxed out in graphics.

20210919181454_1.jpg

20210919204132_1.jpg

20210919204341_1.jpg

Not even sure if writing in the right place. Downloaded from here High Force and installed it both manually and through CM. In both cases, as soon as AC loads, I get a dialog box advising High Force errors and check log. IN CM the track seems fine but I cannot find it in the AC list of tracks. Any ideas?

Not even sure if writing in the right place. Downloaded from here High Force and installed it both manually and through CM. In both cases, as soon as AC loads, I get a dialog box advising High Force errors and check log. IN CM the track seems fine but I cannot find it in the AC list of tracks. Any ideas?
Check the log file and/or attach it here. It usually contains some hint to what is causing the error.

Download fixed UI files in this post... https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/high-force.177211/page-14#post-3431254

Sorry, I considered adding a note to the changelog about this but had planned on publishing a properly fixed version long before now.

After v1.0, I started to have some issues that, although not game-breaking, they detract from the experience and can even be distracting. I'm talking about holes on the terrain, one at the side of the track at a particular cattle gate and two very far in the distance.

The hole on the gate, I think it was already in the prior version and it's not related to my settings, but I've been told the distant holes could be caused by my CSP settings. I resetted them all after saving a preset, but this hasn't solved the issue. I'm running AC with Content Manager, CSP 0.1.75, the latest version of Sol and nearly everything maxed out in graphics.

View attachment 517996
View attachment 517997
View attachment 517998

The hole by the gate was fixed as soon as I became aware of it. As for the holes in the terrain I've increased the LOD-out distances for those meshes, but since it's not a problem I could reproduce I can't guarantee that will be the solution.

Hopefully have an updated version soon.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry, the Kunos forum had it in red font size 200 all over the place so I thought it was common knowledge :p

It's in /Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs/log.txt
if Brun's UI fix doesn't help.

Oh I'm sorry, the Kunos forum had it in red font size 200 all over the place so I thought it was common knowledge :p

It's in /Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs/log.txt
if Brun's UI fix doesn't help.
Thanks for the response. I found it and a bunch of lines. Actually you can see the error I think 4401 or something like that. Bruns already mentioned some character dancing and going to try to figure it out how to fix that corrupted file.

Thanks to @Sgt.Kanyo for making me aware that an errant comma in the UI files was preventing the original AC launcher from starting with this new version installed.

I've fixed the problem but rather than publish a new version there's a fix here. Simply drag and drop, replacing the original files. No need to do so if you're using Content Manager.

UI Fix
this fix takes me to a dead end. is there a link thats works for the fix still?

Ive installed the track via content manager and when i load up AC it says an error message involving the track and to check the logs so i have checke dthe logs and it says "ERROR: Shader stPerPixelNM_UVflow NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL" i have researched it and people said to install stFlow so i did and it still pops up with the same messgae.

Ive installed the track via content manager and when i load up AC it says an error message involving the track and to check the logs so i have checke dthe logs and it says "ERROR: Shader stPerPixelNM_UVflow NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL" i have researched it and people said to install stFlow so i did and it still pops up with the same messgae.
Then you probably didn't install the shader correctly. Make sure the files are in the correct folders, as per the mod instructions.

Stereo said:
drop sdk+system into your AC root

Not sure if this is considered a review or not, so hopefully not spam but just wanted to say thanks for the effort. I'm a total Assetto Corsa newbie, picked it up with the DLCs for £6 in the Steam sale...

I'm using CM with CSP, Sol and this track (and thanks to whoever made the traffic changes, I've downloaded too many things to remember) and all working perfectly. Pretty incredible what the mods have done, I played the game for a few minutes before adding the mods and massive difference and I've been driving this track every day since.

Sent through some cash for a beer, cheers all.

For some unknown reason I've only just got into AC even though I've been heavily into simracing for a few years now.

I left the UK 10 years ago and miss the country roads, just downloaded this and hopped into a Porsche 911 GT3 with graphics pretty much maxed out in in VR.

Sensational work, so enjoyable just driving random cars and enjoying the scenery and winding roads.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 34.5%