Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I guess because what you requested would amount to several year's work.

Your post sounded like brun could just:
1. Open Google Maps
2. Select 60km of new roads
3. Press 'Copy'
4. Open AC
5. Press 'Paste'
6. Do a little happydance

Rather than the reality, which would be more like:
1. Spend 6 months researching the area and collecting reference photos / videos
2. Lock himself away in a darkened room for 2 years painstakingly creating new roads and environment
3. Release revised track
4. Wait for emails / PMs requesting 2-way traffic and/or extra roads

Just a guess from a fellow track maker, though.
I'm well aware of the work involved... Coming flight simulation mainly I know how much works involved. It was merely an enthusiastic request for the future, not something that can be added next week. Just so many great roads so close to this mod I wanted to add my real world local knowledge of the area as things like hartside pass just up the road is an awesome bit of road that I think so many would love and enjoy. I'm hoping in the next couple of years it can be expanded to incorporate some of the best roads in the area that's all.

I appreciate all the time and effort that goes into these over the years.

Cheers Ben

Got an issue and I have no idea what causes it.
Whatever layout I use, whatever direction I'm driving - cw or ccw - tried practice and hotlap modes for now - I keep getting a on/off 'wrong direction sign' all the time.
And for all layouts the spawn point is the Hotel start.
Thought it could be the traffic mod messing up, so I deleted the track, downloaded and installed fresh (manually) but the issue persists.
I still have the one layout 0.1 version working without issues...
Any ideas please ?
(CSP 0.1.80).

Brun submitted a new resource:

High Force - BETA - North Pennines 30-mile road course

Read more about this resource...
At now point I can find a description of what the mod actually does. I entered here, and after reading the post I still don't know what this is about.

Edit: I read the overview for the 4th time, and I insist it says nothing about what this mod actually is, just says things about updates.

Last edited:
At now point I can find a description of what the mod actually does. I entered here, and after reading the post I still don't know what this is about.

Edit: I read the overview for the 4th time, and I insist it says nothing about what this mod actually is, just says things about updates.
for once someone is reading the description.

well it's under "ac tracks" so it must be a track.
1667828286638.png

then couple screenshots could give you a hint
there's a mcLaren, a road, few trees, stone walls
what more would you like ?

Is there a specific version of CSP and/or Sol that I should be using? I keep spawning in the void. I've tried using different spawn points and i've turned off origin shift.

Got an issue and I have no idea what causes it.
Whatever layout I use, whatever direction I'm driving - cw or ccw - tried practice and hotlap modes for now - I keep getting a on/off 'wrong direction sign' all the time.
And for all layouts the spawn point is the Hotel start.
Thought it could be the traffic mod messing up, so I deleted the track, downloaded and installed fresh (manually) but the issue persists.
I still have the one layout 0.1 version working without issues...
Any ideas please ?
(CSP 0.1.80).
...at least on the "Langdon Beck" layout: remove "fast_lane.ai", it has ai/borders for both directions, and if you cross the middle line then you are already out of track-borders and on the other side of ai line ; edit: thats for traffic i guess

("Hotel" layout seems to work fine with ai line)

Is there a specific version of CSP and/or Sol that I should be using? I keep spawning in the void. I've tried using different spawn points and i've turned off origin shift.
use "Practice" mode !
and disable those two:
1667840550768.png

Last edited:
...at least on the "Langdon Beck" layout: remove "fast_lane.ai", it has ai/borders for both directions, and if you cross the middle line then you are already out of track-borders and on the other side of ai line ; edit: thats for traffic i guess

use "Practice" mode !
and disable those two:
View attachment 615246
Still no joy. Thanks so much for helping. I'm wondering if I should use the latest (untested) version of CSP or the recommended one. I think Sol requires 0.1.78?

Thanks, but Hotel doesn't work either with ai line. It does, as long as I stay on the left side of the road, as soon as I go over the middle, the wrong direction sign appears. I did not realize before that was the trigger. I don't use traffic, so obviously I use the whole road width.
So now I removed fast_line.ai from all layouts and I can drive them in both directions.
But what's the point having six layouts when at the start I always get Hotel as a starting point ?
Or is there something I need to do to have them work ?
Like it is I'm better off with the 0.1 one layout version... :unsure:

Hi, just downloaded this track. When launching it (clicking on Go in content manager) , it keeps stating 'Race Cancelled' and cannot use these tracks, other tracks work fine. Any help will be much appreciated!
thanks

for once someone is reading the description.

well it's under "ac tracks" so it must be a track.
View attachment 615178

then couple screenshots could give you a hint
there's a mcLaren, a road, few trees, stone walls
what more would you like ?
This is ridiculous, I arrived to this post from Google. There is no way of knowing what I'm looking at. It was so hard to add the words CIRCUIT or TRACK in the description?

The problem still persists. I think I've tried most combinations of settings. I think the main thing is the version of CSP and/or Sol, as stated above. Can anyone help?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.