Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you try enabling the double precision physics option? I think it only works for single player though.
No, haven't done any of the things mentioned. I will definitely give them all a try when I boot up again. Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it! I will report back once I have made all the changes.

No, haven't done any of the things mentioned. I will definitely give them all a try when I boot up again. Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it! I will report back once I have made all the changes.
Hopefully that'll fix the problem. As far as I know, initially AC wasn't meant to deal with far distances from the coordinates origin point, so it behaves increasingly jittery the farther you get. Doubling the variables precision should help with that greatly.
You are welcome and have fun!

Another thing to try is the "Origin Shift" option, but considering it's in "graphics adjustments" - it could be something else...
Still, some recommend disabling it to fix the "fall through the map at the session start" issue, but I didn't see any difference, to be honest.

Tried to install the track, unzipping directly in the tracks folder and also through Content Manager. In both cases AC reports errors at the start and the track doesnt appear in rhe list. Any help?

Hello guys. Any idea what is this? It happens when I trying connect to anywhere

acs_w1iChXPoBn.png

Hi. I'm struggling to install it. I keep getting an error. The message appears on boot of AC. I really want to try this map out but I'm really struggling. Any help would be greatly appriciated.
For JoseCarerra and yourself refer to post #307 by propeller63 and read the next few posts for a solution. You will need to download a hotfix provided by Brun - I had the same issue. Now when I try to load the track it hangs for a few seconds and spits me back to the track selection menu. Made some progress but not enough, I am assuming I need to download content manager to get this to work? I just got this awesome sim so am getting it all sorted out and really jumped the gun downloading this track post haste after I saw it on youtube looking amazing.

For JoseCarerra and yourself refer to post #307 by propeller63 and read the next few posts for a solution. You will need to download a hotfix provided by Brun - I had the same issue. Now when I try to load the track it hangs for a few seconds and spits me back to the track selection menu. Made some progress but not enough, I am assuming I need to download content manager to get this to work? I just got this awesome sim so am getting it all sorted out and really jumped the gun downloading this track post haste after I saw it on youtube looking amazing.
Same issue with me. The previous version of High Force worked fine for me but the new one does not. I followed all the suggestions given but still get kicked out of the loading screen back to a Race Cancelled message in content manager.

I deleted the track folder and the config file - essentially starting fresh. I also did the hotfix that was also mentioned. Multiple attempts, no success.

Thanks for making a wonderful track.

Same issue with me. The previous version of High Force worked fine for me but the new one does not. I followed all the suggestions given but still get kicked out of the loading screen back to a Race Cancelled message in content manager.

I deleted the track folder and the config file - essentially starting fresh. I also did the hotfix that was also mentioned. Multiple attempts, no success.

Thanks for making a wonderful track.
I'm sorry it's not working for you KingKong... I got it to work with hotfix extracted in proper place and content manager downloaded with custom shader patch 1.75. Also shutoko revival did not work with recommended CSP 1.6 but did work with 1.75 but not sure about High Force but worth it to try different things. Hope you have luck with it. I don't have SOL installed yet so going to look into that.

I'm sorry it's not working for you KingKong... I got it to work with hotfix extracted in proper place and content manager downloaded with custom shader patch 1.75. Also shutoko revival did not work with recommended CSP 1.6 but did work with 1.75 but not sure about High Force but worth it to try different things. Hope you have luck with it. I don't have SOL installed yet so going to look into that.
Maybe a problem with CSP settings? I'm running the latest 1.76p92 with the the most recent Sol alpha + Pure combo (also with a lot of two way traffic) - everything works fine (apart from the traffic being as silly as always), and that's on barely adequate rig to boot.

Maybe a problem with CSP settings? I'm running the latest 1.76p92 with the the most recent Sol alpha + Pure combo (also with a lot of two way traffic) - everything works fine (apart from the traffic being as silly as always), and that's on barely adequate rig to boot.
Thanks for the input.
I wasn't a CSP user but upon downloading it, it worked! Totally stunning! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
There seems to be grid boxes outside the map on St Johns Chapel and Stanhope, and whenever I going there it spawns me in it

Last edited:
Have you tried this UI fix?

It fixed the issue for people having this error message, though normally it should work on Content Manager regardless

Thanks for the tip, when i try and clickt he UI fix link it dead ends, but i did delete an old config file in the AC extension folder, got a tip where i can that UI fix?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.0%