Hamilton signs for Mercedes!!

310564_472091016155891_2134234646_n.jpg

Confirmed: Perez signs over for Mclaren as Jensons team mate.

This is the worse decision since Alonsos contract with Mclaren in 2006.

MclAren are ruined, and RBR might as well take the 2013 Constructor Title.

Lewis manangement cares about $$$$$$ over team loyalty. He wont win any championships with them for a veeeeeeery long time. His name how now become a smear in the walls, i used to look up to him when no other driver would put a fight to redbull,now im personally destroyed, this decision has given more than breathing room to red bull.

$$$ over loyalty, just like Brundle when he left bbc for sky.

Bad bar and a sad day in GB history, the queen should banish him from ever going back home home.

ok hear me out that was my good side speaking up there, but this is what my other half has to say:

HAHAHAHAHA spolied lil :poop:. This is exactly what you get for twitting your teams telemitry, let me tell you something, it doesnt matter whta picture it was or whatever it was, you NEVER do that to your team, is called team ethics, ethics! you hear me spoiled brat.
I'm surprised they didn't sacked you right away as other teams would have done, but I guess Ron Dennis had to cover it up and make it all nice and make this "contract" a pony and dog show to cover up your sacking.

Good luck winning in a team that can only do anythign good for the first 5 races. You were spoiled from the get go, I hope you learn to drive and win in an inferior car, just as many other champions have in the past.

Senna, Alonso, Vettel, Button, Schumacer,Mika, Kimi and many others didn't start off in a top tier team like you, they earned their way thru F1 to become champions, you were just given the privilage of joining the team and becoming their favorite over a world champion...well I hope you learn your lesson.

Anyways, Mclaren you first get rid of Senna, then Mika, then Adrian Newey, then Kimi, then Alonso....it will be years until they even win a title. Sad, sad, but Lewis needs to learn a lesson, maybe next year his girldfriend can ditch him, and see if he wants to hook up with a double leg amputee down syndrome, blind and def female, see if he gets to appreciate his millions and millions that he makes for nothing a lil bit more.

I would race for less than a million, unlike you and your manangmenet asking for too much and giving too little and a backstab to go along with, I hope Perez out races and out qualifies you.
$$$$$ over loyalty. Hope you learn where your loyalties lie next year.

@ Diego Lopez
I get the feeling you dont like Lewis then :rolleyes:

I think him and his brother Nicolas, are an inspiration to the sport along with his Farther.
They wasnt handed anything on a silver plate, they worked hard to prove themselves worthy of a contract.

Every driver on the grid has had to work hard to get where they are, they all deserve to be world champions.

Every driver on the grid has had to work hard to get where they are, they all deserve to be world champions.

Haha you really make it sound that being an F1 driver is a huge sacrifice :) I know a lot of people with normal jobs and families that have to work harder than Hamilton or any other F1 pilot ever did :)

We all deserve to be world champion, but unfortunately only the happy rich few or the happy I represent marketing value few make it to the top. Few exceptions of course.

Talent makes it to the top. Money is an factor everyone needs to get into F1.
But you won´t get there without talent. Because without talent nobody will sponsor you.
And no team will want you either.

the reason Hamilton went straight to Mclaren was because of talent.
He´s been a champ at pretty much every single series he´s participated in.
If you discount karting i think it´s 100%.

People say "ooh he´s never had a bad car..."
Really? You must have slept through the years after 2008. Sometimes he qualified out of the Top 10 and had to make is way through the field in an inferior car.
First race of the season he started 13th in 2009.

Finished the race 4th (3rd).
Now i doubt anyone would think he would sandbag just to overtake some guys.

You don´t have to prove yourself in a bad car, that´s retarded talk.
Some guys wasn´t spotted by Ron Dennis when they were 8 so obviously their road will be tougher but it doesn´t by any means remove any of the talent Hamilton had.

ok hear me out that was my good side speaking up there, but this is what my other half has to say:

HAHAHAHAHA spolied lil :poop:. This is exactly what you get for twitting your teams telemitry, let me tell you something, it doesnt matter whta picture it was or whatever it was, you NEVER do that to your team, is called team ethics, ethics! you hear me spoiled brat.
I'm surprised they didn't sacked you right away as other teams would have done, but I guess Ron Dennis had to cover it up and make it all nice and make this "contract" a pony and dog show to cover up your sacking.[...]

I would race for less than a million, unlike you and your manangmenet asking for too much and giving too little and a backstab to go along with, I hope Perez out races and out qualifies you.
$$$$$ over loyalty. Hope you learn where your loyalties lie next year.

I haven't seen this level of frustration since Figo left Barça for Mandril (oops, Real Madrid). Back then, someone threw a pig's head to Figo.

My suggestion: a cow's head seems appropriate for Hamilton...

--

Seriously, though, it is as you say: $$$$$, and anyone can see something was brewing from his tweets and his oops-I'm-sorry slips (telemetry data the latest).

So, what happens now? Schumacher to Ferrari? Alonso and Schumi together? Hmmm...

Haha you really make it sound that being an F1 driver is a huge sacrifice :) I know a lot of people with normal jobs and families that have to work harder than Hamilton or any other F1 pilot ever did :)

We all deserve to be world champion, but unfortunately only the happy rich few or the happy I represent marketing value few make it to the top. Few exceptions of course.
:)
I was trying to be fair and hope that a plesent equillibrium could be found from Diego's rant.

I love F1, but I wouldnt want to race for real, I would be dead at the first corner.
I have alot of respect for all the drivers, for just getting in them cars, not to mention the moves that they make and lines they can take through corners.

We all forget how much G and risk these guys take in the name of entertainment for us.

:coffee:

Personally, I think every driver (and worker, everybody) can go wherever the grass looks greener.

Mclaren gave Hamilton a big opportunity, he gave them a WC.
Hamilton gave Mclaren some disappointments (telemetry, hotheaded crashes, the famous button), so did Mclaren to Hamilton (pit stops).

They had a contract, the contract ends this year, they do not agree on conditions to renew it. Peace on earth, nobody's treason.

Will Hamilton regret it? Who knows, it is not that he has next WC guaranteed with Mclaren. Next year the car can be a pig, same as Mercedes. Alonso could have gone to Toyota... bad move, they are ruined, oh wait, the car now is white, Button wins the WC and Barrichello almost contends it! What the hell was Red Bull 4 years ago? Where is today the Renault that won two consecutive WC?

Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Team money does not guarantee future performance (ferrari was here). The one and only sure thing is the salary, and Hamilton chose the best he could get.

Who wouldn't.

Personally, I think every driver (and worker, everybody) can go wherever the grass looks greener.

Mclaren gave Hamilton a big opportunity, he gave them a WC.
Hamilton gave Mclaren some disappointments (telemetry, hotheaded crashes, the famous button), so did Mclaren to Hamilton (pit stops).

They had a contract, the contract ends this year, they do not agree on conditions to renew it. Peace on earth, nobody's treason.

Will Hamilton regret it? Who knows, it is not that he has next WC guaranteed with Mclaren. Next year the car can be a pig, same as Mercedes. Alonso could have gone to Toyota... bad move, they are ruined, oh wait, the car now is white, Button wins the WC and Barrichello almost contends it! What the hell was Red Bull 4 years ago? Where is today the Renault that won two consecutive WC?

Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Team money does not guarantee future performance (ferrari was here). The one and only sure thing is the salary, and Hamilton chose the best he could get.

Who wouldn't.

so your saying $$$ matters more than anything else.

ok, really, how many millions do you need to live, how many boats, how many cars, how many houses. I'm happy with the big hose i just bought, my Acura, a jetski and agreat dog.....what else does he need in life. I really hope he learns a lessons when he sees himself in the low end of the field.

if Mercedes claims to have a bunch of money and stuff like that, well pu tit in good use and at least develop the car just as other teams are doing so, at least Sauber is trying, i dont see Mercedes anywhere after Monaco.

This can be some of the worse moves since Prost to Ferrari, Alonso to Mclaren, Ayrton to Williams, etc.

:)
I was trying to be fair and hope that a plesent equillibrium could be found from Diego's rant.

I love F1, but I wouldnt want to race for real, I would be dead at the first corner.
I have alot of respect for all the drivers, for just getting in them cars, not to mention the moves that they make and lines they can take through corners.

We all forget how much G and risk these guys take in the name of entertainment for us.

:coffee:

there IS an equlibriium I posted what mad me happy about it and what my rant had to say, I hope you can look at the first line of that last "rant" comment. It clearly says "the above is the good side and this is the bad side"

@ Diego Lopez
I get the feeling you dont like Lewis then :rolleyes:

I think him and his brother Nicolas, are an inspiration to the sport along with his Farther.
They wasnt handed anything on a silver plate, they worked hard to prove themselves worthy of a contract.

are u kidding me bro. I admire Lewis, i do, well let me tell you something, I DID, until the infamous LIE at Malaysia 2009, then when he was not satisfied in the later seasons he found himself blaming this, doing that, I mean, this was a guy that could have been at least a triple WC by now...maybe walked away with a 4th title with teh Mclaren performance of today, but come on.

and to top it off, the senseless tweet. I mean, really, put yourself in a team principals position and have your driver, one who you know for a long time who knows his contract is about to end, have to tweet a picture of telemetry, the issue was not if it gave away performance or not, it was ethical breach within the team. Not eve in F1, but across many other professions you just never do that unless you are willingly looking to get fired.

And please lets not use the "young" age excuse to get him out, he is older and sometimes has to grow up.

I like Lewis, I mean who else can liberate me from the boring RBR right? Lewis can. So plaease RE-READ the whole Positive post and Negative"rant" post before thinking "oh this guys hates Lewis" because I clearly don't, there is only 1 guy I do express my "hate" feelings but they are usually back in the 2011 thread season.

just saying, I hope this makes Lewis appreciate just more and more of what close family he had @ Mclaren, regardless if their engines came from Mercedes.

-------
Nothing here against Sergio, actually I'm happy that a guy like him can find himself finalyl driving a top tier car. However, I still think this was a bold and rushed move by Mclaren to fill in the lost seat of Lewis.
Just my opinion, but however, any top tier can be easily be filled by Sergio, personally I would have waited 1 more season and then guarantee him any offer, but Mcalren sees it differently, lets hope they can in at least a Constructors soon.

so your saying $$$ matters more than anything else.

ok, really, how many millions do you need to live, how many boats, how many cars, how many houses. I'm happy with the big hose i just bought, my Acura, a jetski and agreat dog.....what else does he need in life. I really hope he learns a lessons when he sees himself in the low end of the field.

I don't need as much. But some do (or think so). Since he can choose whatever he likes, he does.

I don't know if $$$ matter to LH more than his girlfriend. Or his brother, or everything else. $$$ clearly matter for him more than racing for Mclaren, and that's all that can be said.

This can be some of the worse moves since Prost to Ferrari, Alonso to Mclaren, Ayrton to Williams, etc.

Can. Or not. Do you have a glass ball at hand? Alonso to Mclaren, back in the day, was expected to be the championship smasher of the decade, now it is presented as an example of bad moves. Easy to say... today.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back