Hamilton signs for Mercedes!!

I don't need as much. But some do (or think so). Since he can choose whatever he likes, he does.

I don't know if $$$ matter to LH more than his girlfriend. Or his brother, or everything else. $$$ clearly matter for him more than racing for Mclaren, and that's all that can be said.

Can. Or not. Do you have a glass ball at hand? Alonso to Mclaren, back in the day, was expected to be the championship smasher of the decade, now it is presented as an example of bad moves. Easy to say... today.

Well thats my view, why, because looking closely how the trend goes, its usually bad. Alonso, a spaniard, goign to an English team = no bueno, Lewis regardless him racing for a team using the Mercedes engines has to be withint a German team, with a German team-mate, even tho both worked together before, idk, it could be bad and mostly hurt his ego, and he does have one.

Well a hate may turn to Respect after wards and for me the alerts that any one quotes me it shows two times and Like 1 time may be a Script error
I dont hate him as if i want him dead, i just hate the fact that other teams last year were underwater in development.....

anyways ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyyヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ) Op (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op (☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppan Gangnam Style

Well, this has to go down as the biggest ever howler Hamiltons ever made, and Lord knows he made some big ones in the past. Leaving a pace setting, every year championship fighting outfit like Mclaren, for a race team wich resembles a lot like BAR, Jaguar, Toyota or BMW: LOTS of money and promises, buying big names everywhere, but not quite there yet, nevermind championship fighting capable. I struggle to understand the reasoning, other than perhaps the Mclaren sportscar couldnt fit gangsta rapper style 26" rims.

I also think Mercedes makes a huge mistake, and did not handle Schumacher situation very honest. Judging from the outraged fan comments on Mercedes facebook im not alone in that feeling.

But the biggest mistake of this week must go to Ferrari: how could they let one of the most promising rookies ever in F1, Sergio Perez, sign on for mclaren. Its the Kimi 2002 saga all over again. The only winner must be Mclaren, a new driver, a whole lot less of maintenance, both good and reliable drivers and a car beating everybody by half a second on one lap pace. Button must be thinking: bring on 2013.

Legends,

alonso-hamilton-rf_74490.jpg

Wow I just heard this now and I feel a bit sick tbh.

p
$$$ over loyalty, just like Brundle when he left bbc for sky.

Read this thread and that's the only bit I 100% disagree with Diego!

The BBC resigned their loyalty to F1. Anyone who doesn't like Sky covering F1 obviously doesn't watch the Sky F1 channel! It's certainly one of the best things that happened to F1 and motorsport lately. Unbelievlable footage and behind scenes of F1, ALL the F1 sessions, GP2, GP3, Porsche cup. (Obviously at the price of subscribing, but that's because BBC let it go.)
Brundle went where he could do the best job, and its awesome.

As for Hamilton, well, nuff said!

Ok, so...I don't know what to think about this.

I like elegant cars, so I like McLaren.
I like drivers who fought their way up, so I like Hamilton.
I like German teams because I'm German, so I like Mercedes AMG.

Hopefully Mercedes will get something out of that deal, they need to start winning,

Ok, so...I don't know what to think about this.

I like elegant cars, so I like McLaren.
I like drivers who fought their way up, so I like Hamilton.
I like German teams because I'm German, so I like Mercedes AMG.

Hopefully Mercedes will get something out of that deal, they need to start winning,

Your last sentence says it all!

Likes don't mean anything when nationality comes down to it.
Any German getting Hamilton signing for their national team should be very happy surely!

Shame it seems Perez in a McLaren will kick his ass.

Anyone who doesn't like Sky covering F1 obviously doesn't watch the Sky F1 channel! It's certainly one of the best things that happened to F1

The BBC's F1 coverage is very good, but Sky Sport's F1 coverage is awesome. Unfortunately here in Western Canada I do get live coverage of qualifying and the races from a BBC feed (with local commercials inserted ... yuck) but don't get to watch Sky Sports on TV live. I need to wait several hours after a practice, qualifying or race session ends before I can go to a website where I know I can download the feeds. But the hassle of downloading several hours after the fact is worth it. And of course Speed TV is the worst. Three guys sitting in a studio in North Carolina trying to tell us what is going on in the F1 world. I don't think so.

Your last sentence says it all!

Likes don't mean anything when nationality comes down to it.
Any German getting Hamilton signing for their national team should be very happy surely!

Shame it seems Perez in a McLaren will kick his ass.
hmmm idk, for the past years now I seen Mercedes nowhere, and they say they have the funds, yet I barely see any development, It looked promising at the beginning of this year.

again MW just said Lewis made the mistake of leaving and I agree with him but I also disagree with him because he should of tried harder.

mark my words, Mercedes will not reach top tier level, and I will more than gladly have a wide evil smile seeing Perez walk it out in that team.

The problem Lewis will have is his ego, and please dont deny it that he doesnt have one, and when he is not happy with the car, we all seen how he gets.

You need a semi-good car to make use of a good engine.
And you need Ferrari to mind their own business :)

Seems to me Ferrari is doing their best to implode for years now, and all the sabotage claims towards Withmarsh on Hamilton, should really be about Domenicalli to Alonso. The clumsiness how they build their car, and have now even closed their windtunnel. It is embarrassing! And thats not even talking about Massa who supposed to help Alonso, and take away points form other drivers. Goes to show how great Alonso is, that hes still leading. Enough off topic :)

Anyone else think that Hamilton was testing out silver helmet designs in Singapore ready for next season? :D

i can hardly wait to see Ice T and P.Diddy along with Kanye West and Kim K. in the Mercedes garage very very soon.......and i want some real badd ass gangsta rap in there too...and hopefully they bring a whole bunch of profanity as well:giggle:

Good God ,Mike will not be there to see it all...poor Nico,i feel for the dude....try and weather it kid,but if i was ya i'd run away...fast

what a sh.t storm:roflmao:

Call me crazy but im starting to change my stance completely.

Look at this year, Mclaren has had the best car yet they have destroyed more for ther drivers then any other team out there.
They should be dominating this season but they are barely in the title hunt.

Hamilton had already been through 2 years of driving dogs.
This year he gets a good car and now they start wrecking for him.

Seems like even if its s gamble, its the right thing to do.
Getting out of that sinking ship as fast as you can.

Mercedes is at rock bottom, can only go up from here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back