MD5 = aa27bb9476aa3039f82ac124d3481507

INSTALL :
---------
- install GTR2 16th Anniversary Patch 16.0.0
- install this hotfix (overwrite ALL*)

CHANGELOG :
-----------
v16.0.1
- added missing DDS for CREWCHIEF PLUGIN which caused CTD when CrewChief Wipers were set in GTR2_SETUP (thanks to The Iron Wolf for reporting)
- updated legal screen version to 16.0.1

v16.0.2
- updated GTR2_SETUP.CMD
- added few missing DDS
- added Targa Florio 2.3...

Read more about this resource...

Great job as always, thank you.
I have only one small suggestion - in Player.plr files set autopit to 0 by default.
Now it is set to 1 by default and ai driving player's car crashes when exiting pits on some tracks, like on some layouts of NoS2007 for example.
Regards

Last edited:
Well, since you were so kind to fulfill my previous request I'll go ahead and make another one.
The HQ lens flares are very subtle, almost invisible. Is it possible to make them more visible / pronounced as an option (not to the insane level of Project Cars or something, but still a bit more than now) ?
Regards

Last edited:
Well, since you were so kind to fulfill my previous request I'll go ahead and make another one.
The HQ lens flares are very subtle, almost invisible. Is it possible to make them more visible / pronounced as an option (not to the insane level of Project Cars or something, but still a bit more than now) ?
Regards
no problem, it is possible via setup.
Here is what I have made : twice stronger lens flares. I will send it to you via pm to test ;)
It looks better in HQ tracks as I made the sun lighting stronger than base tracks.

Attachments

• GTR233_Lensflare-HQ2.jpg
    GTR233_Lensflare-HQ2.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 57
  • GTR233_Lensflare-HQ2a.jpg
    GTR233_Lensflare-HQ2a.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Today I have fixed PnG AC Cobra : the glass reflector is missing in cockpit view and steering wheel animation is broken, it is fixed now and it will be available in 16.0.14 hotfix...

...I do not upload now because I want to add a new feature : setup backup/restore :)
It needs tests so here is beta (you need 16.0.13 version)
DELETE .TXT and extract archive in gtr2 hq install

The new page 42 at the end of setup allows you to save your setup config then GTR2_SETUP_LOADER.CMD will restore this backup anytime you run it.

Attachments

• 16.0.14.jpg
    16.0.14.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
updated setup loader to Release Candidate :)

How To :
- install gtr2
- install Anniversary Patch 16.0.0
- install hotfix 16.0.13
- download file below and rename file (delete .TXT extension) to get working 7z archive
- extract archive in gtr2 hq folder
- run GTR2_SETUP.CMD as usual...but in the end PAGE 42 you will see new save feature : if you say yes then setup files will be copied to new _GTR233_SETUP_LOADER directory as a backup of your favorite choices.
- exit setup as usual
- now anytime you want to go back to this setup config then just run the new GTR2_SETUP_LOADER.CMD : you have nothing to do, it will only apply the setup files within _GTR233_SETUP_LOADER folder.
If you want to skip an option during the restore process then just delete the corresponding XXXX.Z setup file inside _GTR233_SETUP_LOADER with
XXXX for option page name
Z for option choice
It is basic but best things are the simplest ones :)

edit: removed file because it is included now in 16.0.14

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back