A d/server add on.. A broadcast studio, race conrtol centre, even maybe safty car controled by real driver all linked to race conrol.. with the abillity to talk to drivers..for live broadcasts.. who wouldnt like to be the safty car driver....

I would like to see the game really :p. Putting jokes aside I would like to see more real world championships (like GT3 European Championship or WEC ) instead of a custom ones and maybe make them into a career mode, which would be similar to the one in GTR 2's custom championship mode, going up the ladder?

I would like a format of 1,5 hours and 8 to 10 events per season. I would like to be only one driver per car as it's not an enduro race so doesn't need more than one driver to finish well.
I would like that in enduro we will use this swap feature if it will exist and i hope so.

The races have to be in weekend for most of us or friday afternoon. Overall,i can't wait for this game and i hope it's a blast,nice to see GT's properly back in the game

What I'd like to know and Simbin aren't telling anyone is what sets THIS game apart from past GTR games and apart from other current next-gen sims? They keep showing screenshots and sound samples, but really who cares? Of course a newer game will look and sound better-

Hey Simbin- what makes GTR3 different? If they can answer that, then maybe I'll buy it, but not if it's the same ole' same ole'.

Regarding the physics: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :) The screenshots seem to show that they will indeed use a different graphics engine. Probably Lizard, used on Race PRO. But again, Simbin is known for heavily editing their screenshots.

ADAC GT Masters would be awesome, such a great field of cars compared to this years GT1/GT3. Their blog post also pointed towards some Super GT content but who knows really. Their slow trickle of information is nice as its not the norm nowadays but frustrating at the same time =P

I'm assuming they've literally had a few years to gather up content so I'm excited to see what (hopefully) gets released.

Sounds great, any racing in this championship will be great. Just not on a Friday or Saturday evening as I have a life and makes it hard to commit!! Week night racing is the way forward!
Except for those of us who work nights or evenings!! :). Obviously it's impossible to please everybody, but I hope I can run in a league in GTR3 once it's with us, especially if the sim is as good as GTR2 was at it's time ;-).

Me too :) But at this point there are way too many uncertain things around GTR3. Basically we know not much about the game at this point apart from the name and some soundteasers.

Lets hope on some more news soon

I have reverted back to pessimism, it seems like the new owners of SimBin focus on event-management rather than out of the box games. don't think we'll ever see GTR3, but hey, we can do this with rFactor2 once it is properly released or Assetto Corsa, once the first mods have shown up.

forced cockpit,2hours,one driver,multiple class,10races

optional- race weekends. make a big event for qualifi in saturday
race sunday
both fully brodcast,and maybe some small shows,via TS,after quali and race,a bit more then just interwievs

p.s.> gt3....maybe we have to w8 as long as diablo players w8ed.,this year is not coming out

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back