Good idea, and I wouldn't mind if there were detailed tooltips, too. And I would like to have the opportunity to share setups an ingame, kind of like in rFactor. It's a pain in Race07 when you have to upload the setup to the public in-game, it's much better to share them personally in-game when you're in the process of testing different setups and compare with team mates.

Weekends! for the love of all thats holy, please make the races happen during the weekend, and lSd Racing and all it's drivers will be present :D

Driverswaps and endurance lengths a la RDLMS (if features allow) would be the cherries on top :)

before you go discussing distance do you not think it would be better to see what they base the sim on?

If they go along the lines of simulation like gtr2 then it was made to simulate the FIA GT 03 & 04 cars racing over a time of 3 hours or 500km so everything about the sim was centred around that distance.

If i recall from 2007 to 2009 they switched to 2 hour races and then to 1 hour races so doing these over 90 minutes kind of screws with tyre wear and the like.

For the racing that doesn't really matter imo. As long as it has four wheels, a roof and lots of horses under the hood we are good to go :)
well lots would say for a sim it does matter but if you want an arcade game then no it does not matter, myself i would like to see them timescale all the tyre wear to whatever race time the server is set up for.

Me too :) If GTR3 will be an arcade or simcade I think we will hit the "Move this forum button" in a blink of an eye and move the RDGTC to rFactor 2 or Assetto Corsa.

But so far we have not received any indications that SimBin is not going for the full blown simulator.

Day/Night cycle is a must and they had five years since the start of RACE 07 to figure that out properly so I personally expect that to be in the game again.

It is quite the pity that some simracers (who stand nothing to gain, financially) allow themselves to be manipulated in such a way as to pick arms and defend such products as if their lives depended on it.

I have no problem with DLC as a method of securing more profit, just as long as modding is an option, but when the modders are locked out, I'm at the mercy of profit driven devs and all of the problems and constraints that accompany gaming.

The DLC strategy may be a convenient way of stalling and stalling and yet allow publishers to charge for the whole product as it is released, incomplete or not, bug-ridden or not. Then, yet more profit via the DLC packs.

If you get the base game right, then one would assume that many people would be interested in extra content, that's not to say that all games are in good shape, but there's so many avenues open to gaming analysis these days, that generally speaking it should be hard to get an absolute dog if you're patient and read reviews/comments and watch some amount of video walkthru's/gameplay.

Without question, Race07+GTR Evo is one of the best sims ever made....I've probably done 1000hrs on MP, and 500 on SP, plus you've got epic replay system, Time Attack, mods, online set ups etc.....what a great package for sim players.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%