Normally I hate going back and forth from one sim to another because they all feel so different but looks like I'l have to do it a lot in the near future with so many great ones coming out.

Actually with the current developments TTA is starting to become a very good series. With all the cool cars that have recently entered I actually hope SimBin will put this series into GTR 3.
I agree with that. Also because SimBin for sure don't want to dissappoint with their own swedisch racing league.
I hope they will surprise us with a big evolution(revolution) step concerning physics.

Simbin is looking for experienced beta testers, if you fit the description below you can apply here

Now, although video game testing can sound fun and satisfy an understandable curiosity to see and play the game before anyone else, we are looking for responsible candidates who are able to go past that and are ready to perform tests that are very far from actual gameplay. It can be about trying to hit every single wall around a track, or to damage the gearbox of a given list of cars, but also using the game in ways that are far from personal likings (i.e.: driving in chase cam, or using various driving aids)

What skills does SimBin look for?

Required Skills:
- A keen eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Strong written communication skills in the english language
- Basic software troubleshooting skills
- Good at following instructions

We highly value out-of-ordinary PC hardware components but also running Windows XP or Vista can be viewed as an advantage.

If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to our projects and collaborate with one of the best development teams in the racing game world then please apply to the position by sending us an email with a few words about yourself and a full description of your current gaming hardware !

racesimcentral-simbin-gtr3-zonda1-610x3431.jpg

After beginning the month of March strong with new in-game images for the upcoming GTR 3, developer SimBin Studios has just put out a call for beta testers for their upcoming products.

SimBin says “it’s not only about big titles, we do also have side-projects that need attention.” While no titles were specifically listed, it seems safe to assume GTR 3 will be among those big titles.

As for what makes a good candidate for beta testing, SimBin has shared that they value “out-of-ordinary PC hardware components but also running Windows XP or Vista can be viewed as an advantage.” The team has full directions of how to submit your information for beta testing here.

What makes you think that they haven't done a beta on their previous titles?

I can say from my own experience that proper beta testing has been done by most of the people on the credit list of RACE 07. But finding a bug is one thing, fixing them is another. Also after release we have reported tons of bugs here at RD that have never been fixed. As with every game in any genre its always money and time issue for developers/publishers to patch a game.

Asking in public for beta testers however is never a good thing as 99% of the people that response only apply to freeload and have no clue what testing a game is about. Probably more a publicity campaign thingy.

Lets hope they do take the CV thing very seriously for a closed beta.

Was more a joke. But the Simbin titles are not well know for there bug free games.
I mean with every update for Race 07 or expansion. There was always one car to fast or a bug with a track wich made it almost unplayable. I remember Jyllandsringen for STCC 2 with that pit lane bug. People figured that out after 10 min the game was released.
Wasnt a big bug also to solve, as within 2 hours of the release a member here posted a fix for it. And there was a official fix in the next update (3 months later.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back